ADVERTISEMENT

What Good Do Dems Do Anymore?

Gorki224

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
When I was younger I used to say I was a Dem because that's what my family was. My gramps was a dem mayor of a small town like 50 yrs ago in Luzerne, PA. Talk about how times have changed. People loved my gramps because he helped many people because it was a poor town at the time. So, I saw the good he did.

Today I see little good the dems do. All people do here is fight so I already know the leftist here will not in anyway admit dems have made mistakes. PurposePitch will do some more childish name calling and deflect because that's all he does. Paoli is completely shot and is ok with young girls getting jumped and beat to hell. The others will just say but, but Trump did......

All the Bad Things Dems Support Today:

1. Soft on Crime: NYC no bail if arrested for most crimes. One ADA said he wouldn't prosecute theft from black people and called it reparations. How would you like to be a store owner in his district!? San Fran you can smash out a window and steal flat screen TV in front of the police and they will do nothing.

2. Southern Border: Why do dems feel it is wrong to secure the border? You should want immigrants to be vested and come to the country the right way. This shouldn't even be an issue.

3. Abortion: Killing babies shouldn't be an issue. You don't do it. Foster care is not ideal but at least you give the baby a chance. Hmmm...should I slaughter a baby or put it up for adoption?

4. Gas Prices: 100% on Joe Biden. I love how dems here like Paoli say Biden has nothing to do with gas prices going up, yet at Bidens State Of The Union Speech he says we need Oil for at least 10 more years...lol? But Biden has nothing do with gas prices going up...lol.

5. Racism: Are we living in the 1950s in the deep south? Dems act like we are. For the past 7 years it is clear as day the left is wayyyy more racist towards white people than the right are racist against people of color.

6. Reparations: Is this not the most insane idea. In no way are white people responsible for what other white people did hundreds of years ago. BTW how come no one ever talks about all the white people that fought and died to free slaves in the Civil War? Was white people dying for black folks freedom not reparations enough?

7. Inclusion: Inclusion is racist. In the way dems think they are fighting against "supposed" racism, they have become the most racist people themselves. In things like hiring practices, college admissions, the fairest most nonracist way is to simply hire or accept the most qualified people REGARDLESS OF RACE, SKIN COLOR, RELIGION OR SEX.

8. WOKE: How'd that work for Budweiser?

9. Defund the Police: Like any job you'll have a few bad eggs here and there, but cops have the most difficult job in the world and all dems do is sh1t on them. A cop can't pull over or arrest a person of color without someone screaming profiling or racism. It's disgusting.

So why in the hell would anyone support dems today?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News