ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to the "Duncs"?

Peetz Pool Boy

Jun 11, 2014
Initially we had "Dunc" who felt the need to share with us tales of his obnoxious neighbor, his expensive wrought iron fence and some trees that apparently involved both. I recall one evening him mentioning that he travelled a lot and that his wife still thought that he didn't earn enough $$$

And then we had "Dunc1", but he didn't live long. Soon it was "Dunc2", which it turns out was either Dunc's kid merely posting for help with his homework or advice on scientific calculators. It then turns out Ms. Dunc was occasionally using the Dunc2 ID to post on this board, almost in Austin Nittish fashion.

I miss the Dunc's. They were all entertaining.

Reactions: fairgambit
Initially we had "Dunc" who felt the need to share with us tales of his obnoxious neighbor, his expensive wrought iron fence and some trees that apparently involved both. I recall one evening him mentioning that he travelled a lot and that his wife still thought that he didn't earn enough $$$

And then we had "Dunc1", but he didn't live long. Soon it was "Dunc2", which it turns out was either Dunc's kid merely posting for help with his homework or advice on scientific calculators. It then turns out Ms. Dunc was occasionally using the Dunc2 ID to post on this board, almost in Austin Nittish fashion.

I miss the Dunc's. They were all entertaining.

They got dunked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT