ADVERTISEMENT

What is your favorite pie? Mine is blueberry followed closely by pumpkin and apple pies! VOTE!!

What is your favorite "pie"?

• Blueberry

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Pumpkin

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Apple

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 42.9%

• Total voters
PIZZA pie!

20160503-spicy-spring-pizza-recipe-37-1500x1125.jpg

Mine is Chocolate Silk...

But if I don't give a shout out to my moms Pumpkin and Pecan Pie I'll be out of the will.

Pecan pie with hot coffee , mmmmmm.

When I was a kid Bob’s Big Boy sold a strawberry pie made with fresh whole strawberries. I remember picking one up and bringing it home on a winter night. Heaven with whipped cream.

My favorite is a black raspberry that my mom would make after having us kids go out in to the woods (I grew up on a farm with 17 acres of woods) and pick a bowl of them. Eventually we had to take a bucket because by the time we got back from picking, the bowl wouldnt have enough to make a pie and our faces and fingers would be purple.

Blueberry pie made from wild blueberries.

I used to pick blueberries all the time as a kid “up da mountain” where they were abundant. I would deliver them straight to my grandma for baking.

Wild blueberries are typically nice and tart and much better than farm raised. These days I make strawberry/blueberry/rhubarb.

Toasted coconut, followed closely by apple. Tastykake used to make a pineapple pie, but I guess I was the only one eating it, I have not seen one since before the turn of the century.

Too many faves. In no order other than my desire at any given time:
Pumpkin
Pecan
Chocolate Cream
Banana Cream
Cherry Crumb
Apple
Blueberry
Lemon meringue but sans meringue.
Custard (not coconut)
Probably more.
Cakes and pies - what wonderful inventions!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT