ADVERTISEMENT

When has Penn State gone from #5 to unranked in 3 games???

richsch

Apr 5, 2004
I am a loyal Penn Stay follower alum, and donor. I was trying to see if in the 58 years of me avidly watching Penn State football they fell from #5 to unranked in 3 games. I cannot think of any year such a horrendous implosion occurred- except last year- oh, wait- right, all under the so called coach Franklin. As you watch the games you see every year now how any adversity and the team falls apart, loses confidence, doesn't have fun and he as always goes to his statue looking coach stance staring at the big screens and NOT his team, spitting on the ground constantly. . He is a disgrace to the players, past players, alumni, students, and university.
He would of been gone last year at any other top 20 program, but used his bleeding heart excuse because of Covid. This year he hasn't even taken blame. He is to hyped on himself and his social media! Where is his 1-0 mantra now?
The time has come for him to go- and everyone seems to know that EXCEPT Sandy and Franklin.
Tomorrow instead of the craze of everyone chanting the "lets go Brandon, we should start a new one- "Goodbye Franklin" through to the whole stadium the entire game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News