ADVERTISEMENT

Where are PSU fans hanging out between sessions for NCAAs? I was told . . .

LealandLoyal

Mar 11, 2012
that Tonic East is a Penn State bar in Manhattan. 411 3RD AVENUE | CORNER OF 29TH STREET NEW YORK NY 10016. Anyone else on board with that?

Holy crap! Nine zillion bars to pass on the way to Tonic..... Even IF it was all that, which..it isn't. In between sessions it's not like you will run into Penn Staters.

I'll be at Stout, 40 seconds and 1 half block away, 133 W 33rd.....exit out NE corner of MSG. I'll be there BEFORE sessions on Thursday. Then...who knows.

9 zillion?!! Sounds like a Trump number. Them New Yorkers like to think big!

Isnt there a well-known "Irish" bar right abut a block west of MSG...for those so inclined.
On Thursday, EVERY bar will be Irish.

But the direct answer is yes there is, and literally in every direction.....and often next to each other. Just pick one. I went for one I've been to and is reasonably big.

On Thursday, EVERY bar will be Irish.

But the direct answer is yes there is, and literally in every direction.....and often next to each other. Just pick one. I went for one I've been to and is reasonably big.

Stout is the biggest in the MSG area. For the poster who suggested Tonic, Thursday is not a day you want to be going crosstown with the Parade going up 5th Ave. I can think of 7 other bars off the top of my head within one block of The Garden besides Stout, so definitely tons of good options.

Stout is the biggest in the MSG area. For the poster who suggested Tonic, Thursday is not a day you want to be going crosstown with the Parade going up 5th Ave. I can think of 7 other bars off the top of my head within one block of The Garden besides Stout, so definitely tons of good options.

Which is why I suggested and will be at Stout. It is 1 half block EAST on 33rd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT