ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the board's election fraud strike team?

RB-Old

Jan 22, 2020
I mean, it was widely reported today that Hinds County in Mississippi ran out of ballots early in the day. It was reported as early as 2pm! Now I know that none of the people here who have been crying like little babies for three years aren't just mad because their guy lost, they just want to see free and fair elections. You can ask each and every one of them and they'll tell you that they'd be saying the same thing if Cheeto Jesus had won. So where are they now when we literally know that there were shenanigans when the largest county in the state of Mississippi ran out of ballots midway through election day? I mean, they hate mail in voting so they've gotta be STEAMED that the people who came out to vote the way Jesus said we have to vote in the Bible don't have ballots.

Wait, maybe that's not the reason they complain about votes. Nah, these guys are patriots (I mean they call themselves that all the time) they love America ('murica) and would literally die to ensure free and fair elections. But I can't help but thinking....nah not these patriots. They believe in the Constitution and love it so much. But I still can't figure out why they're not losing their minds about this blatant attempt to silence the voices of American citizens who want to exercise their lawful right to vote.

Ok I'm gonna say it. Maybe, just maybe these people don't give a shit about fair elections. Maybe they know that Hinds is 75% Black and overwhelmingly votes for Democrats. Maybe they're not patriots at all, maybe they're a bunch of racists who are actually fine with blatant voter suppression as long as it helps their guy win. But it couldn't be that, could it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News