ADVERTISEMENT

Where's Mr. Potter!?!

harrypotter.0.jpg

I'm back Gentleman needed to I hide from the law, Fortunately the Statute of Limitations for the crime I commited on the Bailys' just ran so I'm free to post without fear of Service from the Law.

Merry Chritmas to everyone

As Ringo says "With Peace and Love, Peace and Love..."

Shalom

I'm back Gentleman needed to I hide from the law, Fortunately the Statute of Limitations for the crime I commited on the Bailys' just ran so I'm free to post without fear of Service from the Law.

Merry Chritmas to everyone

As Ringo says "With Peace and Love, Peace and Love..."

Shalom

Mr. Potter, you are an honorable man. I also wish you a Merry Christmas and the very Happiest of New Years.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Mr. Potter, you are an honorable man. I also wish you a Merry Christmas and the very Happiest of New Years.

Absolute Truth was Mrs. Potter threw the bangingest Party and She didn't wake to open her presents till 3;30 pm and when I was finally able to sum up the courage to cast the demons out into the toilet I was in another dimension. Just like Santa must a felt at that time from his All-nighter around the same time

Absolute Truth was Mrs. Potter threw the bangingest Party and She didn't wake to open her presents till 3;30 pm and when I was finally able to sum up the courage to cast the demons out into the toilet I was in another dimension. Just like Santa must a felt at that time from his All-nighter around the same time
Shabbat shalom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT