ADVERTISEMENT

Who is a PSU (Smeal) College of Business Alum.

I took the one require B Log course; Dr. Coyle was one of my favorite teachers.
I never had Dr. Coyle, but heard many good things about him. By chance, I signed up for my first Business Logistics course with Dr. Joseph Cavinato and I liked him so much that I intentionally scheduled him for every single one of my Business Logistics courses, until I graduated. He was fantastic, would stay after class to help all his students, on a regular basis, from 6pm to sometimes 9pm on the eve of an exam. After graduating, he and his office even helped me secure my first two jobs. Your post led me to look him up and I found that he retired in 2012 and sadly he passed away on 1/1/21. He will be missed immensely by many of his former students.

Marketing. Graduated December 1970. Took a redshirt year to get an extra football season in. Only thing waiting for me after graduation was Basic Training for the Army Reserve. No way to get a decent job until I got that out of the way.
BS Economics, 1971. Econ came easy to me and I was a lazy student. It did help me get into grad school at Lehigh.

Masters of Accounting Program - 2014
BS in Finance
Minor in Legal Environment of Business

I had Woolridge for FIN 301, never got to know him though.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
Masters of Accounting Program - 2014
BS in Finance
Minor in Legal Environment of Business

I had Woolridge for FIN 301, never got to know him though.
He's an old friend from HS. We nicknamed him Slick, but I doubt if anyone at PSU calls him that now.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
He's an old friend from HS. We nicknamed him Slick, but I doubt if anyone at PSU calls him that now.
I remember Woolridge showing up in the middle of one of our FIN 301 exams being proctored by his TAs, all decked out in spandex (presumably coming from a run). Those were the days where you still didn't see too many guys wearing spandex, so for whatever reason it stuck with me...not that there's anything wrong with it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT