ADVERTISEMENT

Whstever happened to BWI poster

I wonder if there is a way to search for board members who haven’t posted in x months?

My hope is that someday, hopefully in the distant future, if anything happens to me, someone will say, “hey, what ever happened to that poster who asked for all the advice, tri to correct everyone, and talked about but never delivered on an all time who’s hottest poll”. Maybe I’ll s get the poll done this year and I’ll cut back on my advise request and attempts to correct people, but I’m making no guarantees. My wife knows that I post here a lot, but I doubt that she’ll want to figure out how to post here and let anyone know.

IIRC Magoo posted last week, but whatever he posted must have been “banworthy” because he’s not listed in the search archives. :eek:

Perhaps he was too “Patriot”-ic? :)

Reactions: TheGLOV
I wonder if there is a way to search for board members who haven’t posted in x months?

My hope is that someday, hopefully in the distant future, if anything happens to me, someone will say, “hey, what ever happened to that poster who asked for all the advice, tri to correct everyone, and talked about but never delivered on an all time who’s hottest poll”. Maybe I’ll s get the poll done this year and I’ll cut back on my advise request and attempts to correct people, but I’m making no guarantees. My wife knows that I post here a lot, but I doubt that she’ll want to figure out how to post here and let anyone know.

Your legacy is safe here Dan.:)

I’m here. Thanks for concern. A little too negative this year on the board. I usually check the board out. Discussing my pro sports teams is pointless. I’m happy with state of program. Don’t feel like getting into any pissing contests with those longing for 68/69 or the newbies whom wanna be Bama North.

I’m here. Thanks for concern. A little too negative this year on the board. I usually check the board out. Discussing my pro sports teams is pointless. I’m happy with state of program. Don’t feel like getting into any pissing contests with those longing for 68/69 or the newbies whom wanna be Bama North.

Magoo my friend I'm always here to back you up and revel in our mutual appreciation for teams from titletown. Eleven Duck Boat parades in 16 years and counting.. Boston Strong...

Reactions: TheGLOV and rem524
coolest fish get lost you’re not wanted here
Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

:eek:

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I thought you lost sight of what's important in life.

Speaking of disappearances:
@T J posted over 98,000 times on this and other boards (many on Test Board) but none since October

If someone has knowledge about his status, I hope they'll post it here

Good question. From what I saw, I can't believe any of his final posts would have gotten him banned. ESPECIALLY on the Wild Wild West Board that is the Test Board. Pretty much everything goes over there on BOTH sides which is why I like to visit from time to time.

Hope the guy is OK.

Love some of you guys. But, this thread is a perfect example of why I don't post much.
We've gotten into politics, I've raised Bushie from the dead. Oy vey:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT