ADVERTISEMENT

Why did SB not announce last night....

#1 Nittany in VA

May 29, 2001
Can't help but ponder what he is thinking through. I want him to go to the NFL for his own good, but I just see him sitting with Trace saying we have unfinished business. I'm sure he wants to give Miles his chance as well, just seems like he has some doubt watching him in that postgame.

Either way, it has been a heck of a ride with 26. GOAT no matter what!

Can't help but ponder what he is thinking through. I want him to go to the NFL for his own good, but I just see him sitting with Trace saying we have unfinished business. I'm sure he wants to give Miles his chance as well, just seems like he has some doubt watching him in that postgame.

Honestly so he could enjoy the win with his team and not take the moment away from that. Just my 2 cents, but he has done everything right and he'll do it when the time is right.

It just seems that you're delusional and there is no doubt after reading this post.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Honestly so he could enjoy the win with his team and not take the moment away from that. Just my 2 cents, but he has done everything right and he'll do it when the time is right.
^^^^^This^^^^^
......and did you see the way he went around then entire stadium and high fived all the PSU fans and was the last one off the field. He knows its his last time on a college field and wanted to savor the moment, but unlike most in today's society he wanted the focus on PSU the TEAM and the win as a team and not him as mentioned elsewhere in this thread.

I like Saquon so much that his playing well and not getting hurt was almost as important to me as PSU winning that game. It is totally unsurprising that he demurred on questions about turning pro. He's all about the team, and therefore wanted to focus on celebrating with his teammates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT