ADVERTISEMENT

Why Leftist Ideologies Always Fail

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
My goodness. I feel like an oracle. Just said this the other day.

It really does.

The left does indeed hate "competition". Given their lack of understanding of human nature, they think "cooperation" is the answer. Unfortunately, cooperation ain't all it's cracked up to be. Shit, even Bernie Sanders was asked to leave a co-op for not pulling his fair share. There will always be a "slacker" and there will always be someone who notices him. THAT'S human nature.

Of course, there is a case for aid and assistance for those that cannot compete in society.

I certainly agree that the difference between a liberal and a conservative is the fundamental understanding of human nature.

https://townhall.com/columnists/marklewis/2023/02/11/why-leftist-ideologies-always-fail-n2619421

The difference between liberalism and conservatism is thus based on a fundamentally different belief about human nature. Liberals want power so that they can create an earthly paradise. They believe they can now control all environmental factors, including the climate. Conservatives believe in freedom, but a freedom that has boundaries based on eternal principles of right and wrong. Humans can be, must be, incentivized and disciplined towards virtuous conduct, and thus to use their freedom for good, not evil. Family and religion best do this, not government.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News