ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

They (Hawks and TnT) had an opportunity to come to State College (one of years the B10 did not schedule the two to meet) and compete with the Nittany Lions, but refused.
There might be a trend here, and Dresser may be correct in his assessment.
If I am not mistaken there was a year that Iowa/PSU was not scheduled to wrestle and Tom and Cael got together and made it happen. Notice I said BOTH got together to make it happen, no agendas, I just think you might be forgetting this.

If I am not mistaken there was a year that Iowa/PSU was not scheduled to wrestle and Tom and Cael got together and made it happen. Notice I said BOTH got together to make it happen, no agendas, I just think you might be forgetting this.
He didn't forget. They agreed to an OOC match at Iowa when B10 first messed up the schedule. Brands did not agree to an OOC match at PSU the next time.

That doesn't necessarily support the conclusion of a trend. But it is the fact. Or FACT as Guns would say.

Reactions: The Shelter

This is why I can't full-on hate with TnT--they love competing. Contrast that with the Tan method, which talks out of one side of the mouth about "fixing duals" instead of just recognizing them as the chance to compete at your best that they are, while subverting them at every chance. . . .

I remembered it being at Iowa. I thought the talk between the two was to have PSU come to Iowa that year and Iowa repay the favor down the road when they were not scheduled again in conference. If Iowa did have a chance to go to PSU OOC I was not aware of it and I am not sure why they did not unless I remembered it wrong.

Me not remembering sh!t is also FACT :)

Nope. Did not forget anything. Cael and Brands did make it happen. Penn State traveled to Iowa City for the match. The next time they were not scheduled both wanted to wrestle, but Iowa would not agree to travel to Penn State.

So as I said, Iowa refused to wrestle Penn State that season.

Reactions: dbldoofus
He didn't forget. They agreed to an OOC match at Iowa when B10 first messed up the schedule. Brands did not agree to an OOC match at PSU the next time.

That doesn't necessarily support the conclusion of a trend. But it is the fact. Or FACT as Guns would say.
Now do not mess with me spewing shyt. Won't wrestle UNI, wouldn't wrestle VT, won't travel to Penn State to compete against the Nittany Lions unless the Big10 makes them.
See how I did that. A trend.

nitlion - I'm from HR and I don't comment much over there and have rarely commented here, I was just trying to have a civil conversation not a pissing match or pointing fingers war. I am also not saying you don't have a valid point but let's not act like the VT situation is all Tom's fault. If you think it is then please tell me all the facts and your sources. While you are at it let me know the true reason behind why Iowa and UNI don't wrestle. Anyone can speculate all day long.

P.S. Maybe get 21guns to back you since he has all the FACTS

nitlion - I'm from HR and I don't comment much over there and have rarely commented here, I was just trying to have a civil conversation not a pissing match or pointing fingers war. I am also not saying you don't have a valid point but let's not act like the VT situation is all Tom's fault. If you think it is then please tell me all the facts and your sources. While you are at it let me know the true reason behind why Iowa and UNI don't wrestle. Anyone can speculate all day long.

P.S. Maybe get 21guns to back you since he has all the FACTS
Herk,
I have no idea why UNI and Iowa don't wrestle. Too much bad blood between Brands and VT is supposed reasoning for that refusal. I am not sure Brands should help develop the NWCA dual format used for the last 2 years, and then refuse to wrestle the team the format matched the Hawks with.

I had no idea you were a HR poster, and I was not attempting to get into a pissing match with you. I did feel it necessary to point out my recollection was not faulty.

With that said, I do acknowledge that I do however take great pleasure in poking fun at HR as a collective. Maybe someday down the road when the HR collective narrative matures past their current, bitter "cheating can't coach Cael" I might see less comedy and make less fun. Of course the maturation process would require an increase in wrestling IQ past the "heeeee's staaaaaling" stage before I see more than comedy from the HR site.

What exactly did Lewis do today to garner the attention from Flo?
Other than be Mini PD3 on twitter?

MV5BMjAxNDYyNzcyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODA5MTA3._V1_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT