ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Not quite fist to the back territory, but some definite evidence that fact checking is a lost art—at least in student journalism.

I read this in my google pop up feed this morning and I was going to post it with a crack. But then I finished my morning dump and didnt.

Good on verk though.....

Same fan attendance as when the Goofers hosted National Duals.

Still more than Pitt Football, for what that's worth.
Yeah, decades of losing to the Yankees in the first round/wildcard have taken its toll. It seems the twins have conformed to the small market mantra of never investing too much into your team.

Geez......no love for rodeo clowns? They are often life-savers in the rink........they just dress silly for the fans. Your timeline sounds more like one of the not-so-good bull riders that got kicked in the head a few times :) PS: Who could possibly fail to grad transfer into Iowa? An Iranian scared of the violence? Functioning on just a brain stem?.....No pulse? :)
They wear skates in that rink lol

If Taylor's father were a clown, then DT would've gotten tossed from Nebraska, enrolled at a juco, then to Iowa State, with a failed grad transfer to Iowa.
Interesting fact: Former Penn State All American and current WVU head coach, Tim Flynn’s mother actually WAS/IS a clown and father is a Marine Corp Colonel. Tim has the best qualities of of both…a truly funny dude with a marines work ethic. Dont dish the clowns! Who does not love a clown!

Reactions: Dogwelder
… Dont dish the clowns! Who does not love a clown!
:)

722a8280fe9a15f7d09a91e42ec45552.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT