ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

The only problem I see is that they would have to qualify for the NCAA tournament for any of us to reap those hypothetical bonus points. 😉
Details Payattention GIF by Tonya Kubo

I wonder if DT will want to keep cozying up to Liz…. Or if the parents will continue signing off on having her around. Glad we have a man of character in charge. That doesnt let this crap around the team

This picture reminds me of a funny (not so funny) story of when I was in college. When I was at the University of Wyoming in the summer we ran camps. One of our assistant coaches who was a 3 time AA, 1 time runner-up was teaching a bunch at the camp. For fun after a session he had everyone play dodgeball. We played a lot in our college practices and this coach who weighed around 190 had an absolute cannon. He won most of the games. Anyways, this camp has all ages from like 7-8 up to high school senior. Coach is just drilling kids left and right. Game is going on for a bit and there is a young kid around 10-11 still in and Coach just absolutely fires one at him. Drills the kid square in the face. Blood everywhere and broke the kids nose. Pretty sure he got in a tiny bit of trouble but if that happened now it would be a different story.

Lot’s of great stuff here. Love Jason’s mindset. Funny story how he couldn’t stop yawning when Cael visited. Said between the two of them not many words spoken back then because they both don’t say much not many recruited him because everyone thought he was going to Cornell. Was not happy about Dake coming to NLWC. Enjoy

This video is 🔥 via @FloSports App
https://www.flowrestling.org/video/12906880-jason-nolf-the-bader-show-ep-424

Last edited:
Lot’s of great stuff here. Love Jason’s mindset. Funny story how he couldn’t stop yawning when Cael visited. Said between the two of them not many words spoken back then because they both don’t say much not many recruited him because everyone thought he was going to Cornell. Was not happy about Dake coming to NLWC. Enjoy

This video is 🔥 via @FloSports App
https://www.flowrestling.org/video/12906880-jason-nolf-the-bader-show-ep-424
Hope the timing works out such that when Cael, Cody, and Casey are ready to wrap up, Nolf, Retherford, and Nick Lee are ready to step up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT