ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I just hope Bo's holiday obligations don't interfere with his wrestling.

qU16JRs.jpg

c7lCbq8
Does this mean Bo will wrestle the Snyder Schedule?

Reactions: Dogwelder
Not aTwitter post, but I just saw this waiting for the light rail at Camden Yards. I must have walked by it many times...
https://ibb.co/j0nzHT

Edit: sorry...I thought I was posting it as the picture!:(

Last edited:
I would have flinched too, but the funniest part was he sacrificed his face while protecting his balls with both hands.
That says a lot as guys!

It's weird how neither was worried about the follow through, although it does appear that Mickelson was well to the side, so as not to worry about it.

If you've never seen it, it's worth taking a look at John Daly from several years ago when he launched a full swing driver over the top of a crowd. Folks would have died, had he mishit that!

Important research from Pitt:

Just guessing, but this research is probably an assist to help with when competing in mid season wrestling tournaments and you get an unyielding need to get laid and spanking the monkey will not do, instead of calling the local hookers R us number, get drunk and do a fat, ugly chick. Its cheaper, safer and will not end up on the 6 o'clock news.

Goooo Pitt!

Reactions: SetonHallPirate
Just guessing, but this research is probably an assist to help with when competing in mid season wrestling tournaments and you get an unyielding need to get laid and spanking the monkey will not do, instead of calling the local hookers R us number, get drunk and do a fat, ugly chick. Its cheaper, safer and will not end up on the 6 o'clock news.

Goooo Pitt!
The goggles work both ways. That can help the ugly-eared 125 lb wrestlers who do not look like Cassar. :)

If I'm reading the tealeaves right, the video above is in response to this...

I have but one question: I noticed that there was no one behind the wheel. When Snyder stops, what stops the truck from rolling into him, given the fact that it would take longer to get the straps off of him, versus the truck to catch him (if I understand physics correctly)?

I have but one question: I noticed that there was no one behind the wheel. When Snyder stops, what stops the truck from rolling into him, given the fact that it would take longer to get the straps off of him, versus the truck to catch him (if I understand physics correctly)?
resistance is his friend...in this case

Fire Marshall Bill has the same question! ;)

latest

Last edited:
what's stopping him from slowly walking forward at the same pace as the truck until the truck stops coasting?

Reactions: PSU22
what's stopping him from slowly walking forward at the same pace as the truck until the truck stops coasting?
That’s why Burroughs is braver than Snyder. Burroughs is tempting death on wheels that is motorized! That Terminator machine following Burroughs does not stop for mere friction. ;)

Last edited:
NATO was behind the wheel. You must have missed the little guy

Go get your dreams young man. And I love the fact we share the same 1st name.

Some World Class wrestlers wish Beacon Burroughs a Happy 4th Birthday. Little man getting the LOVE.

Scrap Life
@ItsAScrapLife
New #ZainTrain gear just dropped! https://www.scraplife.com/zain-navy-new-mk1.html

That stuff is sharp! Does anyone know, do the athletes get a flat sponsorship salary, or do they get also get a percentage from sales of their name gear? Either way, it is awesome to see!
Maybe someone else will sum up my reaction to that being the end product. I'm not posting it. Of course I'm 54 so I'm not a big fan of a lot of things young kids seem to love.

I love Zain, though.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT