ADVERTISEMENT

Win or lose love this team

ga.lion

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2001
Destin Florida
I'll be leaving Destin later today headed to my other home in Atlanta. On Thursday AM my college sweetheart and I will start the journey to State College. Season Ticket holders who love this team. 4 points and the world is ending. Top ten program and top ten recruiting class on the way. Yes it hurts and I turned off the tv after the game. But I'll be in the stands rooting for this team to go 8-2 next Saturday. Go State.

I'll be leaving Destin later today headed to my other home in Atlanta. On Thursday AM my college sweetheart and I will start the journey to State College. Season Ticket holders who love this team. 4 points and the world is ending. Top ten program and top ten recruiting class on the way. Yes it hurts and I turned off the tv after the game. But I'll be in the stands rooting for this team to go 8-2 next Saturday. Go State.

I'm with you there. I was expecting a 9-3, 10-2 type of year but then got caught up in the irrational exuberance of being 7-0. Lost to OSU after their bye week in a great game. Just lost to MSU who tossed it up 50 times or so. You'll win more than you'll lose to an MSU team that throws it around that much. The real problem is that the o line just isn't gelling. But I'm with them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT