ADVERTISEMENT

Without Obama, Bipartisanship BUSTS OUT

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...tisanship_is_busting_out_all_over_126411.html

About time someone points this out. Told you, Obama's legacy will be bitter division. I wish it didn't go down this way. Remember, I was going to vote for him in 2008 because, 1.) I believed he would unite the country, and 2.) I couldn't think of Sarah Palin taking control if McCain passed. I really wanted to believe in him. What a total disappointment.

From the article.

Like spring, bipartisanship is busting out all over. Even more so maybe: Washington in a time of alleged global warming is suffering through a chilly, wet springtime, but bipartisanship is sprouting up like gangbusters.

Exhibit A is the Corker-Cardin legislation, passed unanimously in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, providing for limited congressional review of negotiations with Iran over its nuclear weapons program. Exhibit B is the legislation combating human trafficking, passed unanimously by the Senate last Wednesday. Exhibit C is the elimination of the annual "doc fix," engineered by Speaker John Boehner and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News