ADVERTISEMENT

Yo 21 Guns - 1:23 into the linked vid

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
are you thinking what I'm thinking ;)

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/1...s-dad-in-his-corner-rolls-to-a-scuffle-title-

200w.gif

I look forward to Mark switching singlets when ever Cael hands him one.

Kid is so balanced... he's another joy to hear speak after a long tournament where the interviewer talked about Mark bringing the house down at the Southern Scuffle and Mark talked about getting back to State College and getting better.

Showed up @ Clinton Country Club one chilly October morning wearing blue jeans. Now I have played @ Clinton many times, but never in the fall for an 830 t off. Guy in the pro shop just looked at me and said sir if I let you cross that bridge with those pants I will get fired.
Had to drive up the road to Walmart and buy a pair of cargo pants. Still have them.

Quick: Name two current 174 wrestlers in college who can beat Mark Hall.

Valencia will be the worst matchup for Hall. Then I guess you have Jordan, Priesch, and Realbuto. Some might like Epperley, but I don't. Oh, and obligatory Brucki. I'm all for pulling Hall, but he's no guaranteed finalist. I think he places 3rd or 4th. But I've underestimated him plenty of times before. He's great.

Reactions: a_mshaffer
Valencia will be the worst matchup for Hall. Then I guess you have Jordan, Priesch, and Realbuto. Some might like Epperley, but I don't. Oh, and obligatory Brucki. I'm all for pulling Hall, but he's no guaranteed finalist. I think he places 3rd or 4th. But I've underestimated him plenty of times before. He's great.
Differing opinions, but other than Valencia I don't believe any of the other 174 pounders can score any offensive points against Hall, acknowledging Priesch did score a TD.

If the staff puts the time in specifically addressing how to neutralize and attack a long armed, very strong and athletic opponent whose offense is predicated on sliding backwards looking to spring forward as opponent follows - well then come March it is quite possible nobody would be much of a threat to score offensively against Hall.

Reactions: dropster45
Differing opinions, but other than Valencia I don't believe any of the other 174 pounders can score any offensive points against Hall, acknowledging Priesch did score a TD.

If the staff puts the time in specifically addressing how to neutralize and attack a long armed, very strong and athletic opponent whose offense is predicated on sliding backwards looking to spring forward as opponent follows - well then come March it is quite possible nobody would be much of a threat to score offensively against Hall.
Hope we get to see! I think Bo will be much better this year at this weight, but I hope you are right. Realbuto seems to be constantly banged up, so that works in Hall's favor.

Last edited:
Nope I believe the red shirt remains intact. The fact that he said he still has alot to work on showed this kids maturity. Seems like he needs to work on bottom abit. Imagine if you will a Redshirt Freshman Zain and what he may have accomplished. Cael and mark will make the best decision for the team present and future.

Reactions: maxbo36
They wrestle right now, who you got?
That's easy, I got Hall. But, that's NOT the question that was posed. Here are some: Brucki, Preisch, Crutchmer, BoJo, Epperly, Rogers. Any of them could beat Mark Hall. That's why they wrestle.

That's easy, I got Hall. But, that's NOT the question that was posed. Here are some: Brucki, Preisch, Crutchmer, BoJo, Epperly, Rogers. Any of them could beat Mark Hall. That's why they wrestle.

None of them are beating Mark Hall. And how nice of you to be jotting down all the wrestlers who you claim can beat your OWN kid.

None of them are beating Mark Hall. And how nice of you to be jotting down all the wrestlers who you claim can beat your OWN kid.
NO ONE is above a loss. No one. Oh, and now some random internet guy has made me feel so bad for understanding that reality. Riiiight.

NO ONE is above a loss. No one. Oh, and now some random internet guy has made me feel so bad for understanding that reality. Riiiight.
...and you made sure to drive that home by going to the trouble to create a long list of wrestlers you think will beat our own kid....

That's on you.

...and you made sure to drive that home by going to the trouble to create a long list of wrestlers you think will beat our own kid....

That's on you.
And you went to the trouble of asking for that list multiple times.

That's on you.
Do you have reading comprehension skills or ADHD? The original question was "could", and now you just changed it to "will". Oh, and a second try at making me feel guilty? You're some kind of special.

Without question, Penn State is a better team with more points, if Mark Hall's redshirt is burned.

Argue that.

Guns, please do not turn the wrestling board into the McAndrew board. This is a decent place, its not about friction, penis measuring, etc. You have good to great points at times, but you also go over the top on many simple opinions. Your over the top chest pounding will over shadow, your good points and thats not good for anyone. Thanks in advance.

Guns, please do not turn the wrestling board into the McAndrew board. This is a decent place, its not about friction, penis measuring, etc. You have good to great points at times, but you also go over the top on many simple opinions. Your over the top chest pounding will over shadow, your good points and thats not good for anyone. Thanks in advance.
It was quite the debate about removing the "ignore" just to see what it was, but "no, it's not worth it" won. But good luck with that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT