ADVERTISEMENT

Young Guns half way grade

We will likely lose 40+ points off of our 2023 score. With Lee, Murin, and Warner graduating, Iowa is the only other team that could lose that much.
I would bet we would make up a bunch of those points by Bartlett, Van Ness, & Facundo scoring more points next season than this one. Plus other weights although I don't have a lot of hope for Howard at 125, but maybe he makes a miraculous recovery like Cassar did. In any case it's a little early to worry about next season. That is the coaches job and I;m pretty sure they have a plan. :)

I would bet we would make up a bunch of those points by Bartlett, Van Ness, & Facundo scoring more points next season than this one. Plus other weights although I don't have a lot of hope for Howard at 125, but maybe he makes a miraculous recovery like Cassar did. In any case it's a little early to worry about next season. That is the coaches job and I;m pretty sure they have a plan. :)
I am sorry, but we do Noto have a plan for the lower weights next year.

I am sorry, but we do Noto have a plan for the lower weights next year.
Noto has been in the room rolling around with other guys several times during the past year. During Cael's time at PSU and while competing for other schools Snyder, Gwiz and Carr occasionally have been in Lorenzo working out and maybe even getting some tutelage, but none have ever become Lions. At least not until after.
I can't imagine Cael would ever do a Goodale.

I just noticed that the wrestling guide has Bartlett listed as JR, both academically and athletic eligibility.
Doesnt he have 2 more yrs after this one?

The first exhibition match after the Indiana Dual had Evans wrestling.......at 157. That may alter some future plans/predictions
Agree with that. Crazy how big he’s getting. I stand completely corrected. Crazy he was 141 the beginning of the year. I would be curious to see what he’s weighing in at though… I doubt he’s cutting any weight.

Missed that one. 60plus moment.
Beard would have been there is provide a good amount of points. Maybe not Champ, but he would have likely provided 3rd or 4th place points. He'd also be here next year as well and perhaps the year after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT