ADVERTISEMENT

Zain/Yianni wrestle off location

The sign has been changed.

Some reason, it now says erraB sekliW.

But, it is still there.

Haha, but technically wrong. While more brilliant than a John Candy scene, your joke falls short of perfection as while the letters are indeed in reverse order, they are not mirror images.

LETS GO ZAIN!!

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
My brother and I will be there. Any local intel on parking? I’m betting 2k is a big crowd for the downtown venue.
There is a public parkade about three blocks away that is pretty big, google WB Intermodal center (fancy name for bus terminal), it serves the movie theater as well as the Kirby Center for performing arts.

You still get A for effort
The things I do to entertain you guys...
enhance

OK, you got me wondering, because I'm not seeing the error.
So, the discussion was about traveling from State College to Wilkes Barre. That would put you traveling eastbound on route 80. Pennsylvania inter state exit numbers go from low to high, West to East. Therefore, exit 260B-A Is a westbound exit because 260B is higher alphabetically than 260A. I couldn't find a picture of the eastbound exit 260A-B.

The only reason I realized it is because I come through that interchange a lot, and cropped the picture from a larger picture. I knew from looking at it that it was the westbound exit.

Reactions: Dogwelder

And top notch company!

This post was supposed to include HLStone’s comment about the beer choices at Dugans.

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
So, the discussion was about traveling from State College to Wilkes Barre. That would put you traveling eastbound on route 80. Pennsylvania inter state exit numbers go from low to high, West to East. Therefore, exit 260B-A Is a westbound exit because 260B is higher alphabetically than 260A. I couldn't find a picture of the eastbound exit 260A-B.

The only reason I realized it is because I come through that interchange a lot, and cropped the picture from a larger picture. I knew from looking at it that it was the westbound exit.
It’s Elementary! :)

Reactions: pawrestlersintn
Dude, well done.

I can see the headlines...

LATEST SELFIE DEATH VICTIM

Idiot parks alongside the four lane and while holding a cup of coffee in one hand,a cell phone in one hand, and a mirror in the other hand, in order to try and take a selfie with a road-sign in the background, inadvertently steps into oncoming traffic.

EMT’s on the scene claimed the guy kept mumbling “make sure my dogs on the forum get this pic”!!!

Witnesses of the hit-and-run claimed the truck had Ohio plates and one of those obnoxious Aruba bumper stickers.

Last edited:

Let’s check in live with nerfstate:

“Looks like Zain was here. Sign is as straight as a bowstring. “

Mike Mal's nerdy breakdown is fantastic and a great appetizer for the main course coming up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT