ADVERTISEMENT

10/12 Night Games (Even better after a win)

LandoComando

Nov 29, 2021
Ohio State marched down field up early--questionable long pass completion
Illinois and Pitt survived games they should have lost
BGSU lost to NIU 17-7--unfortunately that's good news for ND
No upsets today after the chaos of last week

I'm with the rules expert. That was a INT, but OSU got a play off before review. Should have been stopped. I don't care how quick you call the follow-up play.

Reactions: LandoComando
The refs need to get better with slowing things down to allow that to be determined--one of a couple changes I think we'll see

Every eye watching the game seen it was close. The live view actually looked like an incomplete pass. It's improbable that the replay center didn't want to stop the play. It was a down field throw with a scrum.

Honestly feel like they didn't want to review it...

Every eye watching the game seen it was close. The live view actually looked like an incomplete pass. It's improbable that the replay center didn't want to stop the play. It was a down field throw with a scrum.

Honestly feel like they didn't want to review it...
Agreed--I thought it was incomplete live
I just reviews--we'll see if this is reviewed--if overturned maybe it is everyone against oregon tonight lol

• Haha
Reactions: lazydave841
Looks like the Ducks have a great chance to bump off Uh-high-ya !!
I can't get a read on Oregon--I'm really curious to see how this one plays out. I think Ohio State ends up winning big (which is fine for Penn State) but I could be underestimating Oregon simply because they haven't really played anyone and have struggled at times

Reactions: lazydave841
Oregon with the hard squib gets the ball back. Holden with a big catch then the big spit (ejected, dumb*ss), and a FG here gives Oregon its first lead.

Boneheaded move there.

Reactions: LandoComando
Florida 3 Tennessee 0 at the half

Bama/Tennessee next week was supposed to be an elite game and now it's just to see if either care

Can’t believe that dumba$$ Oregon player spit in his opponent’s face. Zero excuse for that. Oregon should suspend him multiple games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT