ADVERTISEMENT

10 Reasons Why Iowa Has No Hope of a National Championship in the Next Five Years

5. The midgets in charge at Iowa

artworks-000067302238-2odr5q-t500x500.jpg

artworks-000067302238-2odr5q-t500x500.jpg

He would fit in much better in PA than Iowa.

We don't want him out here in God's country.

Well…a whole lot of Iowa supporters were all aboard the AJ love train when it looked like he was wrestling in Iowa City this year!

(Upon further reflection, that was probably a poor choice of wording)

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
He would fit in much better in PA than Iowa.

We don't want him out here in God's country.

Field Of Dreams Baseball GIF by PeacockTV
He's a "fit" wherever he'll get attention.

But stop blaming PA (or alternatively NJ) for him. He spent almost his whole life in Texas and Oklahoma.

Reactions: Pitteefool
He's a "fit" wherever he'll get attention.

But stop blaming PA (or alternatively NJ) for him. He spent almost his whole life in Texas and Oklahoma.
Who's blaming PA or NJ for anything?

Aside from your left nut, what would you give for a shutout in IA City and an NCAA score >170 this year?

Reactions: Ja1339
Remember when Young Guns and Strittmeyer pipeline to Iowa was a real roadblock to Penn State recruiting and winning?
Yeah, I wonder what happened to that as well.

My theory is the young men in that club did not want to wait for 6 years of wrestling in college to finally sniff some success.

Yeah, I wonder what happened to that as well.

My theory is the young men in that club did not want to wait for 6 years of wrestling in college to finally sniff some success.
it's funny, the last couple of days it's sort of occurred to me how much it must really suck to be a very good Iowa sophomore, or junior, or senior, and see superior PSU freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who are one eligibility year younger than you enter competition.

it's funny, the last couple of days it's sort of occurred to me how much it must really suck to be a very good Iowa sophomore, or junior, or senior, and see superior PSU freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who are one eligibility year younger than you enter competition.
I actually told my wife, after seeing this that If I was a 5th or 6th year senior and lost to a true or redshirt freshman, I would leave my shoes on the mat.

Reactions: Aardvark86
Team Glazier! AJ Ferrari is a puke. Has been for a long time. Maybe he could find a home in Pennsylvania somewhere?
He did once before -- in the year he and Fredo got kicked out of Blair. And then the family moved back to Dallas the moment school ended at Bergen Catholic.

Even the Ferraris knew enough to not live in New Jersey.

He'll never move back to PA -- Iowa is where wrestlers go to become legends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT