ADVERTISEMENT

2018-2019 English Premier League thread

Look up the Southern Gas Corridor. Ilham Aliyev has been dictator there since 2003. He jails and murders political enemies and dissidents. His family and supporters have palaces all over the country.

Like Putin, with whom he is a key ally, he has leveraged his country’s natural gas reserves and Europe's complete dependence on it to essentially get whatever he wants on an international scale. Like Putin was allowed to hold a Winter Olympics on the corpses of tens of thousands of Chechens, Aliyev was handed that Euro final game. These events lend credibility to these thugs. I believe Aliyev is also on the International Olympic Committee and that Azerbaijan was at one point a member of the UN Human Rights Council. It’s all disgusting and sad.

Thanks. I think I was more surprised because I didn’t realize that former Soviet countries were even part of UEFA. Little did I know, until now, that the Champions League final was in Kiev last year.

Reactions: TheGLOV
01_94682-00002.jpg

Mainer, root us on to victory at Founding Father’s today. Wish I was able to make it.
GLOV, hope your are recovering ok and have no pain and can enjoy watching the game today. Good luck and COYS!!!!

You’re a Liverpool fan who thinks soccer is boring? Okay. Good to know. It actually confirms a theory of mine because I had noticed that you never once commented on any World Cup match other when some Liverpool player played well. As a result, I got to wondering whether or not you actually watched soccer. Thanks for confirming that you don’t, that you’re just a fanboy not to be taken seriously. Fits you like a glove.

It’s called over identification.

Psychology Sociology
  • The action of identifying oneself to an excessive degree with someone or something else, especially to the detriment of one's individuality or objectivity
    e.g. Liverpool FC!

Plus that is one creepy photo there.

Ah, poor boy going academic 'cause he can't take it,...only can dish it out!

Suck it rude!

All summer long sir!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT