ADVERTISEMENT

2018-2019 English Premier League thread

My favorite part of today has been stripped from me this season..... The relegation battle! I always loved seeing that come down to the final day and to see what shakes out. Too bad this season that three teams successfully sucked so bad.

D6XcvrvXsAEYrtU.jpg

Liverpool go clip-clop and win, 2-0. City, on the other hand, show a lot of pep in the second half and win, 4-1.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Liverpool -200 to lift the trophy seems like an easy CL play to me...

I placed my first ever soccer bet on Tottenham +160 to lift the trophy. Granted, I know very little, but wanted more of a reason to get invested and can’t pass on that type of value in a championship game.

Seems to be a lot of talk about Liverpool being “destined”. Think I’ll take the other side.

I placed my first ever soccer bet on Tottenham +160 to lift the trophy. Granted, I know very little, but wanted more of a reason to get invested and can’t pass on that type of value in a championship game.

Seems to be a lot of talk about Liverpool being “destined”. Think I’ll take the other side.
Tottenham will not score a goal in the final.

No!

Damn it!

No!

Please take the Liverpool side for next year and every year after that sir.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT