ADVERTISEMENT

2018-2019 English Premier League thread

Is Liverpool at a disadvantage in terms of preparation considering they are competing in 2 leagues? Compared to Man City who can focus solely on EPL and Hotspur who can focus solely on UEFA?

Reactions: TheGLOV
Is Liverpool at a disadvantage in terms of preparation considering they are competing in 2 leagues? Compared to Man City who can focus solely on EPL and Hotspur who can focus solely on UEFA?
EPL is out of their control. Not sure you can really play that card. It’s tougher from a freshness perspective but no team in their right mind complains about that.

Reactions: PSUoh90 and TheGLOV
Surely had to be difficult down the stretch, but probably not anymore. EPL wraps up this weekend (Noooooo!!!) and champ league final is June 1 so plenty of time to prep.

Man, those grapes sure are sour.
2 different competitions. Even Arsenal is 1 game away from the Europa final. But, league wise... Complete failure. Even worse for Spurs as they had such high expectations. A CL victory would help.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Soccer is amazing. Wish more Americans cared. Much more entertaining than the NFL.

2 different competitions. Even Arsenal is 1 game away from the Europa final. But, league wise... Complete failure. Even worse for Spurs as they had such high expectations. A CL victory would help.

I know, I posted that before the CL semi. But saying “yeah your team beat us, but only because we suck so you basically suck too” is the epitome of sour grapes. Tottenham is finishing top 4 in one of the EPLs greatest years ever. I feel no shame.

59842817_2037233019915681_1726710495194382336_n.jpg

Reactions: wbcincy and TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT