ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Suite Tix

Lyco1990

Jan 14, 2014
I have room in a suite for 2020. Join me and Goldbanger and his golden suit. Price is not set awaiting menu for food and beverage costs. Much cheaper than Pitt.

I have room in a suite for 2020. Join me and Goldbanger and his golden suit. Price is not set awaiting menu for food and beverage costs. Much cheaper than Pitt.
Are you looking for people to join?

Lyco, are the suites at the top of the stadium like Beaver Stadium or do they underhang the upper deck?

Found the seating chart for NCAAs, see link. Club seats do underhang the upper level so decent seats. I don't see a Section 20. Maybe 220?

https://www.ticketmaster.com/us-bank-stadium-tickets-minneapolis/venue/49284?tab=seatingCharts

Last edited:
Yes have 16 seats with option to get 8 STO tix to be discussed when we have 16. Have 4 definitely gone and 6 non committed first come first serve.
I'm in for two if that's cool. One for me and one for either my dad or son. Let me know what I need to do to formally secure the spots if their available.

shouldn’t you be receiving royalty fees since your presence is being ‘leveraged’ to entice prospective participants ...lmao
I'm not sure if it's to "entice" or "repel"...but I'll take the royalties none the less!!

Reactions: jtothemfp
Question - are those ticket/food prices the total cost for the suite, or is someone (you?) picking up the suite cost? Price seems almost too good to be true - very nice of you to offer it.

All 16 spoken for
8 my crew
Dunkej 2
Soak 1
Liex 1
sports fan 1
PAWrestlin 2
J to the P 1

I am supposed to be able to get an addl 8 SRO so can start a standby list.

I don't want to wish my life away, and after the start to my year that's saying something, but I'm looking forward to Minneapolis in March!!

Question - are those ticket/food prices the total cost for the suite, or is someone (you?) picking up the suite cost? Price seems almost too good to be true - very nice of you to offer it.
Suite is 375 ish and the food and drink is an educated guess of an additional 325. The original 16 are spoken for but I can get another 8. BTW several guys can attest to my integrity including PaWrestling, Mantle and Goldbanger not to mention Roar.

I had two of the group of three committed, and the third just isn't willing to commit yet. I don't want you to hold any for me since others are obviously interested now. Our loss, sorry about the delay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT