ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Suite Tix

I had two of the group of three committed, and the third just isn't willing to commit yet. I don't want you to hold any for me since others are obviously interested now. Our loss, sorry about the delay.
Thanks for letting me know. Will discuss unlocking the remaining 8 sometime in the future with the 16 ticket holders so all may not be lost

Have not polled the 16 but I have the ability to get another 8 STO in the suite. I have 2 on waiting list any others please chime in cost for these tix are 390 plus undetermined food and beverage estimated at 325 additional . Six spots remaining not due to commit till late fall per USBank.

Have not polled the 16 but I have the ability to get another 8 STO in the suite. I have 2 on waiting list any others please chime in cost for these tix are 390 plus undetermined food and beverage estimated at 325 additional . Six spots remaining not due to commit till late fall per USBank.
I don't think it would be hard to get a few additional party goers, what say you?

Hi Lyco & Banger of Gold! I emailed Lyco to confirm/follow-up on my message board 'reservation.'

If I'm one of the 16 with a mess board reserved seat, I'm happy with those expected/guessed total prices, so would be fine with the extra geographical space, vs lowering my overall cost by crowding the space with additional Standers.

If I'm not one of the 16 (I got myself lost in the reservation process, so am not totally sure yet), I think I'd look into other options for myself, vs being one of the Standers myself.

That's me weighing in, but without having cut any weight ;)

P.s. I wrestled in the 80s, so when I weigh in, I weigh in buck nekkid. Do with that what you will lol

Reactions: PSU Mike
Hi Lyco & Banger of Gold! I emailed Lyco to confirm/follow-up on my message board 'reservation.'

If I'm one of the 16 with a mess board reserved seat, I'm happy with those expected/guessed total prices, so would be fine with the extra geographical space, vs lowering my overall cost by crowding the space with additional Standers.

If I'm not one of the 16 (I got myself lost in the reservation process, so am not totally sure yet), I think I'd look into other options for myself, vs being one of the Standers myself.

That's me weighing in, but without having cut any weight ;)

P.s. I wrestled in the 80s, so when I weigh in, I weigh in buck nekkid. Do with that what you will lol
C'mon, I'm tiny. And I only toot when I drink, ... in confined spaces.:p

Last edited:
Reactions: jtothemfp
Had Carpel Tunnel procedure so just getting back to office full time. Want to confirm who paid and who did not. My receptionist booked names not handles so I'm not sure who paid. Pointing Dogs, Doak, PAWrestlein x2, and either Jtothemfp or Sprtsfan paid. Please Confirm if you paid. I thing I'm missing Dunke x 2. and Jto or Sportsfan. Please confirm. You can email me at tax1saver@aol.com or text at 570-441-9498

Had Carpel Tunnel procedure so just getting back to office full time. Want to confirm who paid and who did not. My receptionist booked names not handles so I'm not sure who paid. Pointing Dogs, Doak, PAWrestlein x2, and either Jtothemfp or Sprtsfan paid. Please Confirm if you paid. I thing I'm missing Dunke x 2. and Jto or Sportsfan. Please confirm. You can email me at tax1saver@aol.com or text at 570-441-9498
How'd the carpal tunnel go? Mrspawrestlers had it done on one wrist last summer, and she hasn't mentioned an ache or pain since. Hopefully you have the same outcome.

Hi Lyco. I have NOT paid, and don't yet know how. I emailed tax1saver at aol on 6/26 & just now today, 8/13, from jtothemfp at gmail.

Looking forward to connecting and to giving you my money! ;) Thanks again.

Thanks Jto email replied to. Dunke did you pay or did I miss your email also?
no Im a degenerate. my apologies, just totaly spaced on it.

Just moved two weeks ago and now in training for 3 weeks in VA. Ill get home soon, sell some plasma and get you check.

#ifnotturksgotme

Still a while away, however, with all the Iowa fans headed north to see the National Champions ;), rooms will be full as usual. Anyone been looking at lodging? I am a single so I will be looking to pair up with some one if possible. NLWC have anything reserved??? Thanks in advance.

We are under either NLWC or PSWC. The group has 2 separate hotels. The closer hotel was all 1 bed suites so we are staying about 5 minutes out in the other hotel.

Supposedly there is a train that runs close by our hotel and the stadium that cost 5.00/day

Still a while away, however, with all the Iowa fans headed north to see the National Champions ;), rooms will be full as usual. Anyone been looking at lodging? I am a single so I will be looking to pair up with some one if possible. NLWC have anything reserved??? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
If you check out VRBO for Minneapolis there is still a few places to rent right around 90-100 a night. They aren't right next to the stadium but they are probably a lot cheaper then getting a hotel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT