ADVERTISEMENT

2022/23 Rosterfaria

Why do think those are notable, since that is exactly where everyone knew they would be? Just curious.
Maybe you haven't scoured the board. Most including me, might think as you state, but there were some posts including the predictions post that Joe would be 157, and Levi redshirts partially because he had grown beyond 157.

As for Seth, I haven't heard for a while where his football status sits these days, but a 285 lb lineman is way undersized. When/if he gets up over 300 where he would need to be, I would think wrestling is in the reat view mirror. Does his being on the roster this year yet again mean his football days are over? I might think so. Maybe this has been discussed long ago, but I missed it. Knowing he is Kerk's backup is a comfort.

Maybe you haven't scoured the board. Most including me, might think as you state, but there were some posts including the predictions post that Joe would be 157, and Levi redshirts partially because he had grown beyond 157.

As for Seth, I haven't heard for a while where his football status sits these days, but a 285 lb lineman is way undersized. When/if he gets up over 300 where he would need to be, I would think wrestling is in the reat view mirror. Does his being on the roster this year yet again mean his football days are over? I might think so. Maybe this has been discussed long ago, but I missed it. Knowing he is Kerk's backup is a comfort.
Is Seth still on the football team? Didn't see him on the football roster.

No Will Betancourt.
In the drama surrounding Kyle Burwick at Nebraska he (Will) mentioned he is going through something similar. Basically, Burwick is trying to transfer to Nebraska from Wisconsin but did not enter the portal until after May 1 and he claims Wisconsin is refusing to sign the waiver. So, apparently Bettencourt is having issues with his transfer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT