ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Olympic Team Trials previews - April 19 & 20

They should allow for donations for the 4th place trophy for 125 is supplied by Georges barber shop, the 6th place trophy is supplied from the Hawkeye Wrestling Club etc...

Exactly, all the dumb sports that literally no one watches, they hamstring wrestling.
If it weren't so pathetic it would be laughable.
Canoe Sprint, badminton?? Wth

have you ever watched olympic badminton? it's bonkers

personally i could do without so many distances and strokes for the swimming events. i don't need 1 person coming home with 8 gold medals. i much prefer track where doing just 2 events (excluding relays) makes you a beast and doing what sifan hassan did in 2021 makes you a legend.

A lot of those "hot babes" will get you 10-20 in the slammer. No thanks. I believe for the next Winter Games they raised the minimum age to 17. It was 15.
Best to stick with beach volleyball.

Beach Volleyball Dancing GIF by Volleyball World

Ok I'll go on record with the unfathomable.

57 - S. Lee
65 - Z. Retherford
74 - K. Dake
86 - A. Brooks
97 - K. Snyder
125 - M. Paris

I think DT is still in his prime and the best P4P ww, but without directly contradicting myself, I believe the distractions M2, family, other business interests), the limited international competition training regimen, combined with AB peaking after nationals might come up to bite him. Kerk should be right there but 2 of 3 is a tall order.

Okay, hard stop, I'm a legitimate, Certified Farrier in America. No horse heads needed..
Humm …. If you wrestled in HS and College …. you’ve had a lifetime of hard knocks. We board horses and being a farrier is tough duty. Not all our horses are automatics. The warm bloods can be pretty temperamental.

Reactions: District four

57 - S. Lee
65 - Z. Retherford
74 - K. Dake
86 - A. Brooks
97 - K. Snyder
125 - M. Paris

I think DT is still in his prime and the best P4P ww, but without directly contradicting myself, I believe the distractions M2, family, other business interests), the limited international competition training regimen, combined with AB peaking after nationals might come up to bite him. Kerk should be right there but 2 of 3 is a tall order.
LOL DT business is wrestling he will be fine!!

Reactions: mcpat and diggerpup
Humm …. If you wrestled in HS and College …. you’ve had a lifetime of hard knocks. We board horses and being a farrier is tough duty. Not all our horses are automatics. The warm bloods can be pretty temperamental.
I don't know, the warm-bloods are usually ok. Try getting underneath a hot-blood like a Thoroughbred or an Arabian.

Don't get me wrong, looking forward to the tweets after PD3 is a no-show, but the tweets after Cstar takes him to the woodshed would be way cooler
(obviously not gonna happen) but you have to admit that after all the trash talk and drama the last couple weeks, Starocci losing to PD3 round 1 is the funniest possible outcome lol

Reactions: diggerpup

57 - S. Lee
65 - Z. Retherford
74 - K. Dake
86 - A. Brooks
97 - K. Snyder
125 - M. Paris

the real distraction is him filling out all the HR paperwork to take over at Iowa.

(obviously not gonna happen) but you have to admit that after all the trash talk and drama the last couple weeks, Starocci losing to PD3 round 1 is the funniest possible outcome lol
I'm sure a lot of wrestling fans would agree. Maybe the only thing funnier would be teenager Luke Lilledahl pinning Spencer. Now, you have to admit, not only would that be funny, it would draw millions of new fans to the sport!

Last edited:

86 - A. Brooks
I think DT is still in his prime and the best P4P ww, but without directly contradicting myself, I believe the distractions M2, family, other business interests), the limited international competition training regimen, combined with AB peaking after nationals might come up to bite him.
Day Drinking, I see ??

Nah, too much weight loss to get below 100. Was never going to do it. Baseball and tennis. Tennis scholly in college. Back to horses. After college, economics, and after years in corporate America, back to school for a Master's in history. Moved from AZ to NC to go get my PhD at UNC, but then kids came. Farrier for 26 years. Wrestling is a cake walk compared to what horses have done to my body. That said, I wouldn't change a thing. I trained horses for over 30 years, shod for 26. They are my life. I've had my dream job for a long time. My horses have competed all over the world. From Devon, to Rolex, to Burghley, to Badminton, and Poe in France. Throw in 3 Olympics as well. I have actually lived the dream and still do. I am blessed.

I'll simply add, horses are a gift from God. They sure have been for me. Wouldn't change a thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT