ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting Class Thread

Scouting Report​

EVALUATED 05/26/2021​

Greg Biggins

Greg BigginsNATIONAL RECRUITING ANALYST

PROJECTION​

2-3 RoundDAY 2

An athletic two-way player who could play safety or receiver in college but projects best as a safety. Plays a physical game with an edge in his game. Has good cover skills and ball awareness and is always around the football. Shows good football instincts and is tough in run support. Has a strong body and has filled out and added size in his upper body over the last year. He shows both short area quickness and has good long speed as well. He’s an excellent return man and should be able to return punts and kicks at the college level. Plays very hard with a consistent motor and has a strong will to win.

Do you believe that Franklin and Trautwein would still take Wagner, as a 5th olineman in this class?
No response from those in charge here, so maybe it's one of those "if I told you I'd have to kill you" things.

As I want to hang around and see if either of my two sons end up finding wives and producing some grandchildren, I won't press it......... ;););););););):oops:

Reactions: TheGLOV
General question on portal transfers any with an additional year after this year ? Thanks in advance.

I watched this game on youtube. Sorry to keep stating what everyone else keeps saying, but holy crap he was good! Just unfair to the other team, I felt bad for them. He could almost and did score on every play in the first half. I thought I counted around 200 yards and 5tds in the first half and thought could that be right? Now looking at the final stats, yeah it probably was right! Obviously, he was playing a high school team and I haven't seen a high school game in years, so it was jarring to see the difference between in play between that and college/nfl. My favorite run of his may not have been a TD run, but a nice 38 yard run in which he had to dodge and weave and break tackles, but it was called back for a blind side block. Very excited to see him next year after he early enrolls and gets stronger.

Is this a new crystal ball or the one put in last week before he committed?
Honestly not sure. I was traveling when he committed so did not see it. Then watched the BWI YouTube show and Fitz mentioned he was at the Maryland game Sat. And he had doubts on Roye. Checked the 247 and they had him hard commit to PSU and also CBd to Maryland. Weird.

Honestly not sure. I was traveling when he committed so did not see it. Then watched the BWI YouTube show and Fitz mentioned he was at the Maryland game Sat. And he had doubts on Roye. Checked the 247 and they had him hard commit to PSU and also CBd to Maryland. Weird.
Ro, please change your sig pic so I can move on to other posts. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT