ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 B1G Tournament

Johnstownsteel Quote: I didn't expect them to. And after Cass gets his bonus point, they will be right around where I expected them to be bonus wise.

The Murin match was off to an interesting start before the MSU kid defaulted due to concussion protocol.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
all of the reaction is about how boring he is. what are you talking about?
My mistake, "boring" and the screeching "heeeeee was stallllllin" that you hear about anybody else's ride is the same. I just did not know. Thanks for setting me straight.

Reactions: danoftw
Oh come on, they don't call out Nelson for the staller he is like they do every single other wrestle not on the Iowa roster. They call him "boring" instead of the prolific staller he is. HR is the cesspool for a reason. It's because they are a bunch of lunatics who know nothing about wrestling and spend their time attacking and accusing the rest of the wrestling world with everything under the sun. The next time someone on that board knows a single thing about this sport it will be the first.
okay man

My mistake, "boring" and the screeching "heeeeee was stallllllin" that you hear about anybody else's ride is the same. I just did not know. Thanks for setting me straight.
i'm sorry that we've wronged you by rooting for nelson

Reactions: sstark46
I think Braxton Amos is a bigger disappointment than Paddy. Both have not been good obviously.
Maybe too late for him now, but since he has cut from 220 in highschool he is just not the same wrestler. Braxton should have gone heavyweight.

As for Paddy. Maybe the worst P4P disappointment I have seen in a long time. What's going on in Columbus,?

Jack Medley does his best Marco Vespa imitation out of the gate agaisnt Spencer Lee but like Vespa, things fall apart shortly after.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
But why ride him out? RBY should be going for bonus.
it's maddening the way he wrestles. he can score at will on almost anybody

btw not seeing anybody on here call out rby for his stall ride? just spent like 30 seconds sitting on teske's ankles with no attempt to do anything. this truly is a CESSPOOL

it's maddening the way he wrestles. he can score at will on almost anybody

btw not seeing anybody on here call out rby for his stall ride? just spent like 30 seconds sitting on teske's ankles with no attempt to do anything. this truly is a CESSPOOL
I'm sorry - the "he can score at will on almost anybody" is just wrong, it's also not giving some good wrestlers credit. I've even seen Iowa fans argue he could on DeSanto. RBY knows who he can bully and does it accordingly, there are certain wrestlers he shows more respect to. Yeah, he does change up styles against the best, he knows that's a path to a higher probability win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT