ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 B1G Tournament

Am I nuts or was RBY staring down Brands while he was riding Teske like a rented mule?

Michael DeAugustino today

fetchimage

I'm sorry - the "he can score at will on almost anybody" is just wrong, it's also not giving some good wrestlers credit. I've even seen Iowa fans argue he could on DeSanto. RBY knows who he can bully and does it accordingly, there are certain wrestlers he shows more respect to. Yeah, he does change up styles against the best, he knows that's a path to a higher probability win.
disagree RBY would major everyone if he wanted to,including Fix!!

I'm sorry - the "he can score at will on almost anybody" is just wrong, it's also not giving some good wrestlers credit. I've even seen Iowa fans argue he could on DeSanto. RBY knows who he can bully and does it accordingly, there are certain wrestlers he shows more respect to. Yeah, he does change up styles against the best, he knows that's a path to a higher probability win.
totally disagree. he scores every time he tries against that level of competition.

and i was one of those on desanto. again, he'd attack once and score. it's not like desanto is a crazy counter wrestler. if he attacked more he could have scored 2-3 takedowns every match

Reactions: WIP2001
totally disagree. he scores every time he tries against that level of competition.

and i was one of those on desanto. again, he'd attack once and score. it's not like desanto is a crazy counter wrestler. if he attacked more he could have scored 2-3 takedowns every match

Well look at that, we agree on two things! Did we just become best friends?

And I respect your wrestling technical analysis but I think that's inaccurate about ADS. But then again maybe that's why ADS fired off bad shot after bad shot intentionally, to prevent RBY from ever shooting.

it's maddening the way he wrestles. he can score at will on almost anybody

btw not seeing anybody on here call out rby for his stall ride? just spent like 30 seconds sitting on teske's ankles with no attempt to do anything. this truly is a CESSPOOL
Again, just utterly absent a point. But, hey babble your js bullshit.

Reactions: danoftw
And I respect your wrestling technical analysis but I think that's inaccurate about ADS. But then again maybe that's why ADS fired off bad shot after bad shot intentionally, to prevent RBY from ever shooting.
Ding, ding, ding we have a winner.

Beau wins 4-2 over Mattin, the 10 seed. It was 6-5 when they met at BJC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT