ADVERTISEMENT

2024-25 Iowa related discussions, news, etc.

It's sorta cute that a fan of a team that looked past everything that PD3, AJ, and Anthony (and you for that matter) posted on the internet is somehow finding Carter's stuff objectionable.
It's even better that he got b*tch-slapped by @El-Jefe when he did. He's the gift that keeps on giving - always trying out his snark, only to get dunked on over, and over, and over, and over.

Turk's kinda like Iowa is now. He can beat up on the little guys, but when it comes to PSU (this board) his winning percentage is like 10%. And even worse in Prime Time.

It's even better that he got b*tch-slapped by @El-Jefe when he did. He's the gift that keeps on giving - always trying out his snark, only to get dunked on over, and over, and over, and over.

Turk's kinda like Iowa is now. He can beat up on the little guys, but when it comes to PSU (this board) his winning percentage is like 10%. And even worse in Prime Time.
^^^this sums it up perfectly. A truly pathetic individual^^^^^^^

Reactions: danoftw
That may be, but the Iowa board is finding no difficulty in being offended by Carter's posting when they themselves have accepted far, FAR worse from true scumbags. As moderator, Turk has been silent all morning about it, and in fact went back home and got his pitchfork.
Wait Turk is a moderator on HR now? 😂

With great power comes great responsibility, I think he should take that job seriously and spend his time there going forward rather than here, we're in good hands here.

Reactions: AriesRam
Wait Turk is a moderator on HR now? 😂

With great power comes great responsibility, I think he should take that job seriously and spend his time there going forward rather than here, we're in good hands here.
He and Chief were named mods. I can see Chief but ...

Turk has banned all 36 of Johnstown's personas. I'm sure another 72 replaced them.

Reactions: District four
Documented I don't like Turk but I'll still defend him here, he did not at any point (even when charges were dismissed) support bringing in AJ and Anthony and he took a lot of s*** on HR for it.
Thank you.

Chief and I have only banned 2 people permanently btw. The rest are already able post again. Think about that for a minute.. We mostly are just cleaning up the political and religious talk. It's actually going pretty good I'd say.

Reactions: lookleft goright
Thank you.

Chief and I have only banned 2 people permanently btw. The rest are already able post again. Think about that for a minute.. We mostly are just cleaning up the political and religious talk. It's actually going pretty good I'd say.
Yeah...it's good. JTS isn't there making you cry like a baby and calling out how stupid you all are. I will be soon enough though and you can ban me again ya p**sy...

Yeah...it's good. JTS isn't there making you cry like a baby and calling out how stupid you all are. I will be soon enough though and you can ban me again ya p**sy...
giphy.gif

Thank you.

I actually agree

Reactions: vhsalum
Thank you.

I agree with you Turk. It is much better over there now. I have even unblocked some of the people who posted so much political BS. I can talk wrestling with them, but politics and religion - no way. Thanks and thanks to Chief also.

• Haha
Reactions: doubleboots
Thank you.

Why dontcha stay over on your own board and continue with the clean-up?? Seriously, we're all able to manage without you.

Thank you.

How about me Turk? Am I one of the two?

Went way too far for my taste.

Oneupmanship is typically not a good thing, especially on social media.

I'll of course still cheer and root for him.

I’m reminded of the line in American Reunion when they left to go get Stifler. He may be a ____, but he’s our ____.

Nope. They banned four usernames and three people lol.

DJK42 (I know, who the heck is that) by Chief
Vic Vaselino by Chief
JohnstownSteel by Turk
GIApet by Turk
Lol, where you getting that info?? That list is way too short and incomplete. I was banned there as well.

Turk is clearly a liar. Don't be fooled by him.

@IAChief32 - take a look at my post history and see if you think my ban is warranted. FYI, Turk deleted my last post, which was a direct response to a question he asked me.

Last edited:
Lol, where you getting that info?? That list is way too short and incomplete. I was banned there as well.

Turk is clearly a liar. Don't be fooled by him.
They said they would post bans in the mod thread, and those are what I found. Are you insinuating that Iowa fans would lie? :p

Thank you.

You banned me for making a joke about security at the new wrestling facility. A joke. Really?

Not sure if this is the best thread for it, but Spencer was on FRL today. I don’t know what it is about him, but he just comes off is so unlikable all the time. Very one track mind, obviously hard on himself, but seems unappreciative and not very GRATEFUL. Said he didn’t really enjoy the standing ovation he got in Kinnick because it was only for Silver.

Also, of note, when asked if he saw himself coaching in the future, he seemed to indicate that that is not necessarily something he’s too interested in.

Reactions: danoftw
Not sure if this is the best thread for it, but Spencer was on FRL today. I don’t know what it is about him, but he just comes off is so unlikable all the time. Very one track mind, obviously hard on himself, but seems unappreciative and not very GRATEFUL. Said he didn’t really enjoy the standing ovation he got in Kinnick because it was only for Silver.

Also, of note, when asked if he saw himself coaching in the future, he seemed to indicate that that is not necessarily something he’s too interested in.
He’s a tough interview - really doesn’t volunteer much interesting info.

Reactions: District four
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT