ADVERTISEMENT

7-1.

giphy.gif

Michigan and Harbaugh messing up the perfect record.
MESSING UP? Really? Messing UP? :eek:
It is much more than messing up. The latin term for what just took place is ... clusterous fvckus.

WOW. Just WOW!

Wonder if the lifetime contract is still on the table?
I hope they signed some good recruits during the early period. If not, there might be, might be, some negative recruiting.

OL

“I talked to someone who’s kind of an insider within that program and we had a long, drawn-out conversation,” Quinn said in an interview on Fox Sports Radio. “What he told me was, they’re working on a lifetime contract. I swear to you, I’m not trying to throw a wrench in [the speculation that Harbaugh might go to the NFL]. That was his words.”

“I would probably say Harbaugh staying, only because if he goes back to the NFL I don’t know how many people are going to be able to put up with him,” Quinn said in the same interview. “He kind of wears thin after a while. Michigan just accepts him. They embrace it, really. So, that would be my reasoning for it.”

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-jim-harbaugh-michigan-football-lifetime-contract/

So the conference ended up with 1 fewer win in the bowl season than scUM had all year?

Have always been partial to scUM and even Meatchicken, but saw another beauty today,
MythAgain...

Reactions: PrtLng Lion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT