ADVERTISEMENT

A few nights ago I spent the night at the home of friends whose son played for Joe.

Roar More

Aug 19, 2004
We knocked down some Joe Paterno Lager and then I went off to slumber in the son's old room, decorated in a Penn State motif.

After nodding off, I dreamed we were playing Ohio State at home and right before the half, Joe ran a trick play that increased our lead. We went on to win.

After the game, I ran into Joe in a men's room in Beaver Stadium. I congratulated him on the win and the great call before the half. Joe said he had a philosophy regarding halftime. At this point, Joe broke into a little dance, much like the gopher in "Caddyshack," and sang, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, staying alive. Staying alive."

At that point I woke up.

I love my dreams.

Hmmmm. Now I feel deprived. My dreams usually involve weird things like sex or falling from cliffs. Last week I had one about being naked and chased by a pack of dogs. I should have Sigmund Freud on speed dial.

We knocked down some Joe Paterno Lager and then I went off to slumber in the son's old room, decorated in a Penn State motif.

After nodding off, I dreamed we were playing Ohio State at home and right before the half, Joe ran a trick play that increased our lead. We went on to win.

After the game, I ran into Joe in a men's room in Beaver Stadium. I congratulated him on the win and the great call before the half. Joe said he had a philosophy regarding halftime. At this point, Joe broke into a little dance, much like the gopher in "Caddyshack," and sang, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, staying alive. Staying alive."

At that point I woke up.

I love my dreams.

I had the same dream only difference is that Joe was doing the Tarantella.

Reactions: 91Joe95

At that point I woke up.

I love my dreams.

Wait - in your dream, was Joe wearing a white leisure suit with black shirt? 'Cause in my version of this dream, he was.

Hmmmm. Now I feel deprived. My dreams usually involve weird things like sex or falling from cliffs. Last week I had one about being naked and chased by a pack of dogs. I should have Sigmund Freud on speed dial.

Sex is weird? Ah, never mind.

At that point I woke up.

I love my dreams.
Did you number three your pants that night too?

Reactions: Peetz Pool Boy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT