ADVERTISEMENT

Manny Diaz "I think some of the lessons learned at Penn State made me a better man and made me better coach for sure to be here now."

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
Manny Diaz in Duke intro press conference

The article is a few days old but it just popped up in my Apple Newsfeed today. There are some other interesting quotes like "It was very quick because I think James Franklin called me an hour after getting fired in Miami. I mean the body wasn't even cold at the funeral. " But in any case, despite what the doom and gloomers and the Paterno diehards say, we have a pretty damn good program right now. We are quite fortunate. And Manny just promoted the hell out of our program (and Franklin) by speaking so fondly of it. Perhaps one day if Franklin decides to move on we can get Manny back from Duke as a HC.

Manny Diaz in Duke intro press conference

The article is a few days old but it just popped up in my Apple Newsfeed today. There are some other interesting quotes like "It was very quick because I think James Franklin called me an hour after getting fired in Miami. I mean the body wasn't even cold at the funeral. " But in any case, despite what the doom and gloomers and the Paterno diehards say, we have a pretty damn good program right now. We are quite fortunate. And Manny just promoted the hell out of our program (and Franklin) by speaking so fondly of it. Perhaps one day if Franklin decides to move on we can get Manny back from Duke as a HC.
I am a Paterno diehard and agree that Penn State now has a very good football program and head coach in Franklin. Some people can walk and chew gum at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT