ADVERTISEMENT

ACC refs straight cheat app st in overtime

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Unc defensive back runs over the wr on 4th down well ahead of the pass. No flag. Wasn't the only help UNC received but was the one that determined the outcome.

In real time I agreed with you. I then saw a replay that looked like the receiver stumbled with the NC defender behind him. I would like to have seen it a couple more times. It did not look like app state coach was not too upset with the call.

3 heartbreakers for the Mountaineers vs Carolina. In pne version of my future I may be living or visiting Hickory, NC which is about 40 minutes from Boone. Many of their games are weeknights. Would probably get season tix- I love everything about their program. Tough loss.

Reactions: bison13
In real time I agreed with you. I then saw a replay that looked like the receiver stumbled with the NC defender behind him. I would like to have seen it a couple more times. It did not look like app state coach was not too upset with the call.
Ya replay didn’t look like much.

3 heartbreakers for the Mountaineers vs Carolina. In pne version of my future I may be living or visiting Hickory, NC which is about 40 minutes from Boone. Many of their games are weeknights. Would probably get season tix- I love everything about their program. Tough loss.
You'll like the stadium. One of the most picturesque settings in college football.

Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT