ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently Alvin Henderson is likely to decommit 🤷

Guessing you read into what is there more than most casual observers.
No quotes from the kid himself.
Talk by "the recruiting world" is just that. Talk.
Yes you simply posted, and gave your summary in the post title, correct or incorrect. I didn't "slam" what you wrote. Just pointed out that it was only your opinion. Not that of Alvin Henderson, as there didn't seem to be direct quotes from him and obviously you didn't speak with him. So it's wait and see for him just as it is with all the unsigned commits, although the casual observer realizes that the better the player that a team has committed, the more teams will try and flip him.

Thanks for all you "insight". My original replay did not "slam" you or the article. Only pointed out that your jump to "Apparently likely to decommit." is just your opinion and adding it made you post more than "simply posted an article", which seems to have gotten your panties in a bunch.

Let me help you here, those 3 statements don't directly translate to "Apparently likely to decommit." Only that there are teams currently working to flip him, which most here realize will take place with any top talent that Franklin gets a commitment from.

And for all you self evaluated literary talent you can't seem to spell my name correctly.

Have a nice day. I won't respond further to your drivel.
OMG. Just take the L.
You're ridiculous.

Are you crazy? Complaining is our true National Pastime. And while your post was an accurate representation of others complaining, I feel it would be unpatriotic if I failed to take advantage of this opportunity to complain about your post. Furthermore, I await your complaining response to my complaining about your complaining about others complaining.
Complaining is one thing but the whining, kicking screaming, suicidal ideation.. as a part of a Karen Perpetual motion machine.... Well there should be a special board for it that is filled with blank posts for everyone to not see.

Are you crazy? Complaining is our true National Pastime. And while your post was an accurate representation of others complaining, I feel it would be unpatriotic if I failed to take advantage of this opportunity to complain about your post. Furthermore, I await your complaining response to my complaining about your complaining about others complaining.
I'd like to see you two in a good pi$$ing match on this back and forth. If you feel like it, complain about me a little as well. It's total BS that I check back on this site and not one person has complained about me all weekend.

If he does decommit, there might be another top ten RB in the pipeline...

Jabree Wallace-Coleman (5' 11.5" 200lbs) from Philadelphia is a 63% lean per On3 website. He's ranked 8, 10, 13 and 38 on the 4 ranking sites. Does anybody have any inside information on Coleman?

That’s who I want!

Pretty much...if you aren't willing to spend then wanting him to come here is simply you hoping others pay him
So you think that PSU fans cannot opine that they want a particular recruit to sign with us without hoping that said recruit is getting paid by someone?

My comment merely addressed that it is beyond idiotic to attack another poster for wanting a recruit to come to PSU but not personally writing a check.

So you think that PSU fans cannot opine that they want a particular recruit to sign with us without hoping that said recruit is getting paid by someone?

My comment merely addressed that it is beyond idiotic to attack another poster for wanting a recruit to come to PSU but not personally writing a check.
Yes
And I'm sorry but what you want is for someone else to pay him. Recruiting is different now. In the past, most were naive about the purity (or lack there of) that existed. Now wanting someone is saying someone other than me needs to pay him.

Yes
And I'm sorry but what you want is for someone else to pay him. Recruiting is different now. In the past, most were naive about the purity (or lack there of) that existed. Now wanting someone is saying someone other than me needs to pay him.
I don't want that. I want posters to not attack other posters merely for stating that they want a particular recruit to sign with PSU. You seem to have taken offense to my sticking up for someone who merely posted that they want someone to sign with PSU.

I don't want that. I want posters to not attack other posters merely for stating that they want a particular recruit to sign with PSU. You seem to have taken offense to my sticking up for someone who merely posted that they want someone to sign with PSU.
So you want him to come here but you don't think that means someone has to find money to give him?

So you want him to come here but you don't think that means someone has to find money to give him?
1) Try rereading the post that you quoted. I wasn't the one that posted that I want him to come here.

2) You came to the defense of a poster that attacked another poster for wanting a recruit to choose PSU.

1) Try rereading the post that you quoted. I wasn't the one that posted that I want him to come here.

2) You came to the defense of a poster that attacked another poster for wanting a recruit to choose PSU.
I was debating criticizing your defense of a poster who came to the defense of another poster who attacked another poster for criticizing a recruit. But frankly the whole thing is becoming too confusing as to who is criticizing who. So I’m just going to engage in a personal self criticism of myself for potentially being critical.

Thanks to all who actually contributed to the discussion about the player and/or why/who replaces him. It is amazing when I open a thread about a recruit and actually see discussion of the recruit not devolve into extraneous topics.

So, about that Alvin Anderson....

I was debating criticizing your defense of a poster who came to the defense of another poster who attacked another poster for criticizing a recruit. But frankly the whole thing is becoming too confusing as to who is criticizing who. So I’m just going to engage in a personal self criticism of myself for potentially being critical.
That's the easy way out. Come on man, I'm very critical of that decision, so much so that I almost wrote that I strenuously object to it.

You defending the position means you agree with it

You defending the position means you agree with it
I am defending a poster being able to post that he would like to see a recruit in blue and white without getting attacked for it. That's the last post to you. You cannot have a productive discussion with someone who 1) has poor reading comprehension and 2) only wants to argue.

Reactions: FlyinLion1
We are going to have to get like pro sports and consider the value versus cost of a player. For example, francisco Lindor (Mets) is a good player but not worth his cost. If a kid leaves, that clears up ‘cap space’ for someone else.
You make a good point. It used to be that many if not most schools committed to a kid for four years. Now with nil and the portal it is no longer necessary or prudent to do so.

Reactions: bdgan and Obliviax
Who are you?
A rational human being and world class BS/troll detector as in: "I want him, I won't pay him and I don't care if anyone pays him" is a rational statement AND position to take. Trying to define what I mean by that statement is irrational because you can't possibly know what I mean unless I tell you.

A rational human being and world class BS/troll detector as in: "I want him, I won't pay him and I don't care if anyone pays him" is a rational statement AND position to take. Trying to define what I mean by that statement is irrational because you can't possibly know what I mean unless I tell you.
It's not a rational. If someone wants him then who is paying him? It's like wanting a car but assuming someone else will buy it for you.

What do you mean then? Use your words....

It's like talking to a toddler...get off the ground, stop screaming and explain if you want him here how doesn't that mean you want someone other than you to pay him? He's not coming here for free.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT