ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently no Big Ten refs at the Duke/MSU game

Wisconsin guy just got fouled while shooting and announcers...

don't even point it out?? Ref misses it, and announcers miss it. Seems like folks really want UK and their perfect record in the finals. A lot of ball, and a little arm I can see. This guy got a little ball and a lot of arm and no call.

As I'm watching the game, Wisconsin's certainly been the beneficiary of a fair number of calls tonight.

Don't know about that . Kentucky certainly got away with a flagrant hit to the face. If it was reversed the whistle would have blown and certainly after the review. Not sure how they can excuse not calling that even on review.

The student sections behind the baskets are really bad views.

TV so much better, but then again if Penn State were in the FF, I'd be there as a student, too!

soccer flopp

Contact? Yeah... But the Wiscy player then went all Lloyd Bridges with the ensuing drama....

Could not believe all of the travelling as well - not called

wasn't just a "soccer flop" not even sure what that was.

it was a punch with the ball not even close to them. Personally think the refs were terrible tonight. Luckily. as we discuss here, the better team actually came out on top tonight.

Guards get mugged halfway down the court....no foul. But

for PSU, our guards look at someone wrong and they are called. Reffing in these games versus the regular season is atrocious. Fouls underneath by the bigs, let them play. Different rules here at the end of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT