ADVERTISEMENT

Obli's Observations, Kent - WTF?

Tennessee also kicked a needless onside kick.
Tennessee did execute an onside kick. Good move by the coaches to make that call to get experience in a game where it doesn't matter.

However you did say "718 yards is really good against anyone and is significantly better than their other opponents." That statement is totally false.

How can that team even play two more months of football like that? I truly feel sorry for their predicament. Obviously, a torn Achilles has nothing to do with the schedule that they played, but the hip injury could. Regardless, their non-conference schedule of playing at Pitt, Tennessee and PSU should be totally unacceptable for that program. I could understand one, but not all three. The players were used as human guinea pigs just to pump money into their athletic program. If that's what it takes, then maybe Kent should deemphasize their athletic program.

Reactions: bdgan and Obliviax
Tennessee did execute an onside kick. Good move by the coaches to make that call to get experience in a game where it doesn't matter.

However you did say "718 yards is really good against anyone and is significantly better than their other opponents." That statement is totally false.

season 3 GIF by CraveTV

You have requested several times that I point out your screwups because you consider yourself incapable of making one. Instead of admitting that you were in error, you try to shift the meaning. Kinda blows holes in your credibility. According to your statements, you watch tons more football that anybody else on this board - how could you make such a bone-headed mistake?

You have requested several times that I point out your screwups because you consider yourself incapable of making one. Instead of admitting that you were in error, you try to shift the meaning. Kinda blows holes in your credibility. According to your statements, you watch tons more football that anybody else on this board - how could you make such a bone-headed mistake?
WTAF are you talking about?

Get a life.

That was a great play by Allar. The best part was how he kept his head up looking downfield the whole time. He did look a bit panicked and off balance. The best scrambling QBs remain composed when they're on the move. Hopefully that part will continue to improve as we face better opponents.

Reactions: Obliviax
How can that team even play two more months of football like that? I truly feel sorry for their predicament. Obviously, a torn Achilles has nothing to do with the schedule that they played, but the hip injury could. Regardless, their non-conference schedule of playing at Pitt, Tennessee and PSU should be totally unacceptable for that program. I could understand one, but not all three. The players were used as human guinea pigs just to pump money into their athletic program. If that's what it takes, then maybe Kent should deemphasize their athletic program.

Yet PSU fans always want PSU to play more P5 games.

Bush league.

Not anymore. They hold it against you if you dont run it up. RUN IT UP!!! Ditch the Pribula package and put up 80. Pribula will actually get more PT if we keep him out of the first half and build a bigger lead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT