ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

Vodka is nuts, MSU is just full of himself, he is knowledgeable, but has a problem with reality at times.
He's the poster child for Stockholm Syndrome. MSU fan but migrated to Iowa boards because Sparty.

He tries so hard to belong, and the moment he says anything even minimally out of line, they re-assert that he's not one of them.

Unfortunately they have been suck on the bridge between anger and denial for 15 years.
I've seen this with carious programs, the good ole days ain't now. Any big program has fans like this. you used to be top dog, now you're back in the pack and they can't grasp it. No one cars about your history any more.

For example, my son got me watching PSU wrestling. He had just gone out for it and Sanderson was just hired and bringing Taylor with him. Prior to that I'd just check out the results. Funny thing about "PSU fans think wrestling was invented 15 years ago crowd", that number is getting larger and larger.

My son isn't 14 now, he's 29 lolol.

Hardest working man in college football.
hqdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 82bordeaux
I've seen this with carious programs, the good ole days ain't now. Any big program has fans like this. you used to be top dog, now you're back in the pack and they can't grasp it. No one cars about your history any more.

For example, my son got me watching PSU wrestling. He had just gone out for it and Sanderson was just hired and bringing Taylor with him. Prior to that I'd just check out the results. Funny thing about "PSU fans think wrestling was invented 15 years ago crowd", that number is getting larger and larger.

My son isn't 14 now, he's 29 lolol.
Carious! That's priceless!

well the old iowa teams were still good for 3 points a match at most while the new PSU teams scores 8 12 15 points or pins in their matches which would you rather watch?

Reactions: Hotshoe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT