ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

Ferrari isn't beating Brands in my opinion
Agreed, but it wouldn't be the worst thing to shirt Ferrari anyway. Iowa isn't winning the title this year, and Angelo was at 170 so he could use a year to bulk up.

OTOH, if they think he's like his brothers, or they'll implode and he'll leave with them, then use him while you have him.

Agreed, but it wouldn't be the worst thing to shirt Ferrari anyway. Iowa isn't winning the title this year, and Angelo was at 170 so he could use a year to bulk up.

OTOH, if they think he's like his brothers, or they'll implode and he'll leave with them, then use him while you have him.
Absolutely, and that's really the issue here. Normal kids you can shirt and develop, but with this family it's a crap shoot on if they can go a whole season plus on a red shirt without spontaneously combusting 😂

From what I've seen in the past, I dont think the Ferarri's want to shirt. Do you think after Gabes been in the college room for a year he wouldn't beat Ferarri?
I doubt either Gabe or Ferarri is close to Brands yet..

Makes sense. They are never wearing one.
The board is on a giant roll 😂😂😂. The Ferrari jokes, the Oklahoma State nothing burgers, and who was it, I can't remember, but it was something about how Levi just couldn't compete with the Bulls experience in the consolation bracket 😂😂😂

Reactions: mcpat
I predict this guy will be VERY much like his brothers. He's just been better at keeping it hidden but it would be long now.
Yep. I remember someone said he was in the tunnel flipping people off when his brother was doing the split. It won't be long.

The board is on a giant roll 😂😂😂. The Ferrari jokes, the Oklahoma State nothing burgers, and who was it, I can't remember, but it was something about how Levi just couldn't compete with the Bulls experience in the consolation bracket 😂😂😂

It will take Ferrari a bit to learn the push, push, push he's stalling offense. But once he gets that down, look out Nelson!
They have to get Ferrari off his knees to learn the push push method. Brands brothers may just make a huge change to Iowa wrestling after all, teach all their guys to wrestle on their knees. Makes it easier to not get scored on and wait to steal a win in the end, since they struggle to produce points on their feet.

Reactions: Nitlion1986
Right up their ally with both international styles. They love the stupid push out rule which sometimes isnt a rule in freestyle.

Bird has been sanctioned and here is his post about it on GIA.

You have been banned for the following reason: Accuses PSU wrestlers of PED's but refuses to back accusations up with facts or a bet.. Your ban will be lifted on Jun 30, 2024 at 12:00 AM.

^^^^^^ This is the actual message from the POS F*** st board!!!!! Please remember it is MY thread, and MY opinion!

PLEASE NOTE: "refuses to back it up with facts(we will get to that) OR A BET" !!!!!!! YES I am serious!!!!! Plus I did offer their wannabe bandwagon fans SEVERAL BETS!!!!

FACTS, they have moved up more then a handful of wrestlers and they are now saying StarFish will go to 197!?!??!? CassarSalad put on 40+ pounds according to HIM!!!!! He now fights at 205 or something!?!?!?!? HMMMMMMMM

Please see a photo of BabblinBrooks from only a few years back!!!!

A bunch of thin skin, soft, yellow bellied COWARDS is what THEY ARE!!!

You have been banned for the following reason: Accuses PSU wrestlers of PED's but refuses to back accusations up with facts or a bet.. Your ban will be lifted on Jun 30, 2024 at 12:00 AM.

^^^^^^ This is the actual message from the POS F*** st board!!!!! Please remember it is MY thread, and MY opinion!

PLEASE NOTE: "refuses to back it up with facts(we will get to that) OR A BET" !!!!!!! YES I am serious!!!!! Plus I did offer their wannabe bandwagon fans SEVERAL BETS!!!!

FACTS, they have moved up more then a handful of wrestlers and they are now saying StarFish will go to 197!?!??!? CassarSalad put on 40+ pounds according to HIM!!!!! He now fights at 205 or something!?!?!?!? HMMMMMMMM

I basically called him out on it. Got tired of his inferences and hints.

You're like the little sister telling on your older sibling for acting up. Mommy!!!

What? You banned somebody I had on ignore? Now how am I going to entertain myself? I had so much fun inventing the babblings that people were responding to.

Reactions: Pitteefool
What? You banned somebody I had on ignore? Now how am I going to entertain myself? I had so much fun inventing the babblings that people were responding to.
Not actually banned, just suspended until June. But his thread was locked so if he comes back does he start a new one or start infecting other threads?

Reactions: Fatmarc and mcpat

Man I just went down that rabbit hole of GIA and holy jumping Jesus Christ on a stick 😂
That place is a dumpster fire of epic proportion. Who the hell is Vodka? Who is this clown MSU158? Why is that dude constantly inventing bizarre scenarios in which Penn State somehow loses the championship? Dude, they won by ONE HUNDRED POINTS and you somehow came up with a way that they lost to Iowa 😂. What the hell is f*** state? Not only can't they say Caels name, they can't even say "Penn State".

It's worse than I thought and I need a shower after that...

Man I just went down that rabbit hole of GIA and holy jumping Jesus Christ on a stick 😂
That place is a dumpster fire of epic proportion. Who the hell is Vodka? Who is this clown MSU158? Why is that dude constantly inventing bizarre scenarios in which Penn State somehow loses the championship? Dude, they won by ONE HUNDRED POINTS and you somehow came up with a way that they lost to Iowa 😂. What the hell is f*** state? Not only can't they say Caels name, they can't even say "Penn State".

Vodka is nuts, MSU is just full of himself, he is knowledgeable, but has a problem with reality at times.

You do not go onto GIA for anything other than entertainment. Serious wrestling discussion is an extreme rarity, silly assed stupidity is a regularity.

To be able to appreciate the entertainment though you must first be able to process the PSU hate.

You do not go onto GIA for anything other than entertainment. Serious wrestling discussion is an extreme rarity, silly assed stupidity is a regularity.

To be able to appreciate the entertainment though you must first be able to process the PSU hate.
Oh I can do that, I have my own ways but I don’t want to give up trade secrets lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe
I have read a few of your posts on there and you do an amazing job of ignoring the bullshyt they spew your way to stay on your point.
That is part of my way, keep calm and snark to a minimum and if you have a chance over explain to some degree. it can be fun. And I actually like talking about some of this stuff. And yes, I did live in Iowa for some time so I do have some fondness for the state and school. I met some great people in my time there.

What it comes down to is they are not where they want to be, it's like the five stages of grief. Me? I'm glad PSU is at top, but I did root for Iowa back in the day since PSU wasn't really in the race. Honestly, they remind me of ND fans at times. Not all of course, a certain few.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT