ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 years is too long. Woods' first year he is runnerup losing a tight heartbreaker in the finals. Second year hobbling around gets his ass kicked in the quarters and finishes 4th. Third year is smart enough to head to Ann Arbor.
First year Eierman loses heartbreaker in finals to Lee. By end of second year and losing ground to Lee Eierman defaults out of second round and fails to medal.
Either one wrestles the third year and they are probably crippled.

Go somewhere else, spend 4 years learning to wrestle and staying healthy. Collect the graduation cash gift, wrestle one year get in slightly better shape and become a runnerup.

3 years is too long. Woods' first year he is runnerup losing a tight heartbreaker in the finals. Second year hobbling around gets his ass kicked in the quarters and finishes 4th. Third year is smart enough to head to Ann Arbor.
First year Eierman loses heartbreaker in finals to Lee. By end of second year and losing ground to Lee Eierman defaults out of second round and fails to medal.
Either one wrestles the third year and they are probably crippled.

Go somewhere else, spend 4 years learning to wrestle and staying healthy. Collect the graduation cash gift, wrestle one year get in slightly better shape and become a runnerup.
Woods is out of eligibility, and Slumlord Bob isn't funding the RTC guys.

I got a lifetime ban over there and I can’t even recall why. Definitely don’t think it was anything egregious, just a very sensitive mod I guess.
They can’t handle tough messaging!

(Mod note - locking this down as it has run its course over the last 4 years. A new annual Iowa discussion thread will be created for each season)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT