ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never tell if the HR goofs are truly as stupid as they appear when discussing Penn State wrestling or if their hatred of all things blue and white causes permanent brain freeze.

thank-you.gif

Looks like Ben Kueter is headed to SDSU with Glazier!

giphy.gif
You're hearing this here first. If Iowa is able to land Gable, the next dirtball move by Iowa will be wrestling Keuter first semester and then reveal a mystery injury that will allow for an injury redshirt for Keuter. If he's in on this idea, which he will be because he will be paid to go with it , he stays. If not...he rolls.

Reactions: danoftw
You're hearing this here first. If Iowa is able to land Gable, the next dirtball move by Iowa will be wrestling Keuter first semester and then reveal a mystery injury that will allow for an injury redshirt for Keuter. If he's in on this idea, which he will be because he will be paid to go with it , he stays. If not...he rolls.
Did you have drinks with Slumlord Bob recently?

Their board has a conversation about the roster and regarding 125, some are wondering what TNT has “up their sleeves” to address it. I was going to post that they instead mean a booster’s checkbook, but figured that might get me banned.

Their board has a conversation about the roster and regarding 125, some are wondering what TNT has “up their sleeves” to address it. I was going to post that they instead mean a booster’s checkbook, but figured that might get me banned.
Anything that doesn't fit the narrative is trolling. I guess I was trolling the other day when I said that having five marginal starters on an Iowa team spoke to recruiting misses. Silly me.

Last edited:
It's sort of funny, the stuff that gets you banned is usually not that bad and sort of vanilla at best.. Then they let the whoppers get the locals all stirred up and they do nothing about it.

It's sort of funny, the stuff that gets you banned is usually not that bad and sort of vanilla at best.. Then they let the whoppers get the locals all stirred up and they do nothing about it.
I never understood that as well. Maybe they keep the ones that draws more traffic and clicks to their site. I mean let's face it, that place is dead compared to years past...

That would easily trump the fake back injury to Gross that miraculously allowed him to save a year and transfer to Wisconsin to get back with Bono. This after SDSU took a huge gamble on him after his getting kicked out of Iowa due to burglary charges.

Not doubting they'd do this -- but are you sure that would be their **next** dirtball move?

GIAPet and JohnstownSteel have been simultaneously banned from GIA. How do you ban your best poster(s)?

They seem to be getting edgy about calling Slumlord Bob a Slumlord. Honestly I thought it was his title, like Prince. Innocent mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
GIAPet and JohnstownSteel have been simultaneously banned from GIA. How do you ban your best poster(s)?

They seem to be getting edgy about calling Slumlord Bob a Slumlord. Honestly I thought it was his title, like Prince. Innocent mistake.
Wonder if he really thinks I'm permanently banned from there. Give me a few minutes. I'll ask him myself... lol

Thanks for your input. Make you cry over there and now making you cry over here. Chalk up another win for jts...
Not sure what you mean by making me cry. If being an Ahole and being told that you are is a win, then you go brother. I do not feel like I was crying, I was just trying to enlighten you. Maybe insulting and aggravating people on a message board is how you get your jollies. If so, like I said, you go brother.

If people cannot handle the truth and that gets you banned, then it is on them. If someone is being an Ahole and gets banned it is on the Ahole.

Sometime I agree with what you say. However, if you want to sit in your own house and insult someone else's kids, that is up to you and although, it is a testament to your character, it will probably not be prohibited. If, however, you go to someone else's house and start insulting their children, you will probably be asked to leave.

Not sure what you mean by making me cry. If being an Ahole and being told that you are is a win, then you go brother. I do not feel like I was crying, I was just trying to enlighten you. Maybe insulting and aggravating people on a message board is how you get your jollies. If so, like I said, you go brother.

If people cannot handle the truth and that gets you banned, then it is on them. If someone is being an Ahole and gets banned it is on the Ahole.

Sometime I agree with what you say. However, if you want to sit in your own house and insult someone else's kids, that is up to you and although, it is a testament to your character, it will probably not be prohibited. If, however, you go to someone else's house and start insulting their children, you will probably be asked to leave.
You just came into my "house" and insulted and aggravated me. Should I cry about it now?

Who the hell are you anyway? I dont remember you posting or recognize the username. Were you someone I insulted or something? If so I apologize for hurting your feelings enough to cry about it..

You just came into my "house" and insulted and aggravated me. Should I cry about it now?

Who the hell are you anyway? I dont remember you posting or recognize the username. Were you someone I insulted or something? If so I apologize for hurting your feelings enough to cry about it..
You have never offended me. No need to apologize to me.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
You have never offended me. No need to apologize to me.
I'm taking notes and want to be clear, YOUR board say things I disagree with, ya know....like PSU cheating and our wrestlers being on steroids... I argue and debate with them over it. Now, you have a problem with that so you then decide to come to MY board and argue and debate me over it. Do I have this right?

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

Turk has been a long time jerk over here and gotten away with far worse than anything @johnstownsteel has ever said.

Turk has been a long time jerk over here and gotten away with far worse than anything @johnstownsteel has ever said.
To be honest, I don't even mean to dispute being banned there. I get it Turk and I both should be banned but just wished they come out and say they can't handle outsiders for whatever reason and be done with it already. And true, Turk has been a lowlife here saying some despicable things. Maybe I can get the look left guy to go over there and advocate for me since he's doing it for them here..

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't even mean to dispute being banned there. I get it but just wished they come out and say they can't handle outsiders for whatever reason and be done with it already. And true, Turk has been a lowlife here saying some despicable things. Maybe I can get the look left guy to go over there and advocate for me since he's doing it for them here..
I’ve met lookleft in person. He is a good guy. Not necessarily an “all Iowa all the time” guy as his kids have wrestled D1 elsewhere. He’s from the Iowa is the best era though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT