ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you feel it's any of your business why he brought it up? You want me to come over to your board and critique what you turds are discussing because I will. I thought I'd give you guys a break from my presence there since your entire program has become a shit show to fans as well as recruits but I can change my mind if you want. Just let me know...
I'm trying to discern what "confrontational language" is.

On GIA it would be anything not acknowledging Iowa's awesomeness, denying Iowa had 10 champs and a title in 2020, or lack of certainty that Iowa will crown at least 6 champs next March and score 180 team points. Or any combination thereof. Oh yeah, insisting Penn State is coached by a guy named Cael and not Carl or Jerry will do it too.

Reactions: danoftw
Just a thought. Shouldn’t we tweak the thread title to say “as the bird poops” to reflect both what literal birds usually do and the quality of Ironbutt’s posts?

Reactions: johnstownsteel
A few interesting observations about that photo:
1. If Spencer is holding his silver medal in his left hand, he doesn't seem very unhappy about it.
2. Lots of alcohol on that table
3. No Hawkeye logo on any clothing

Has anyone seen either Spencer or Royce back in Iowa yet?

Dayem!! If winning a silver gets ya that, what does a gold medal get ya??

she looks a lot like some of the gals I had the pleasure of meeting in Bankok on a 5 day R&R back in '71
You're too damn old to be looking at gals like that. But at least you're harmless. In case you've forgotten, you and I and our wives are heading up to The Forks next weekend. Seems as though we now have a topic to discuss at dinner. For you gents following along at home, those of us that were married during our time in Nam, many took our RnR in Hawaii with our wives.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
1. If Spencer is holding his silver medal in his left hand, he doesn't seem very unhappy about it.

If the goal was to go out on the town and get laid, wearing anything with a Hawkeye logo would most definitely cramp your style

Project 150 is back in play:

“Look guys sounds like Buch is on board and Teemer is at least 50/50 maybe more like 70/30 on board but if this lineup can’t give psu all they want I would be shocked.
Cruz: ???
Ayala: Top 3
Block: Low AA-rd of 12
Parco: Top 3
Teemer: Top 3
Cali: Top 3
Arnold/PK: Top 5 or 6
Brands: Top 3
Buch: Top 3
Big Ben: AA
Top 3’s all have pretty damn good shots at finals and even winning it.”

Project 150 is back in play:

“Look guys sounds like Buch is on board and Teemer is at least 50/50 maybe more like 70/30 on board but if this lineup can’t give psu all they want I would be shocked.
Cruz: ???
Ayala: Top 3
Block: Low AA-rd of 12
Parco: Top 3
Teemer: Top 3
Cali: Top 3
Arnold/PK: Top 5 or 6
Buch: Top 3
Big Ben: AA
That is usually an April post. Cool thing is I just really like Iowa Hawk wrestling fans having high hopes. It makes the fall last longer and thud of reality slamming fantasy louder.

Jpi9CvA.gif

Why do you feel it's any of your business why he brought it up? You want me to come over to your board and critique what you turds are discussing because I will. I thought I'd give you guys a break from my presence there since your entire program has become a shit show to fans as well as recruits but I can change my mind if you want. Just let me know...
Yeah, there's more confrontational language than this on the Flower Garden Forum.

Reactions: 82bordeaux and Ski

Yes, looking slightly pale, and it appears their kidneys are only functioning at 50%.

Has anyone here been recently suspended or banned on Turkey Bacon by their new Mods?

Turk is taking out his frustration over the repeated bitchslappings he's suffered on this board over the years. You know the situation is dire when a scumbag of his level is granted any form of authority.
He’s crying on Intermat now about Bo Nickal. Bo drummed on so many of his heroes over the years that he can’t let it go. Ragdolled poor Sammy Brooks like a Rottweiler ragdolls a chew toy.

It's all the same to me
Turk - I don't have any personal beef with you, but I know there are guys on this forum who feel otherwise. If you're now a mod on HR, I suggest you do your best to stay fair and balanced if you want to keep visiting on this board. Otherwise, I'm betting you'll see some retaliation from our own mods.

Reactions: dbldoofus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT