ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WildTurk said:
What I said was true. You guys obsess over what IRONBIRD says. He is in your heads.

What are you calling me a cock sucking little twit for? Would you say that to my face if we were alone together? I bet you talked to your son like that aswell.

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family time!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this guy is now a mod, banning all from this forum who dare post on the Iowa site.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@smalls103 Was right

Turk spent years on these boards trying to convince y'all (in vain) he was a level-headed wrestling fan just hear for good old fashion wrestling discussion.

he's starting to crumble.

one of the most audacious things i've ever seen on a wrestling board. despicable.

Reactions: Ski
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this guy is now a mod, banning all from this forum who dare post on the Iowa site.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Who has he banned from this forum? I asked previously and nobody has confirmed anything yet.

Your posting history is somewhat unique. Do you happen to utilize any other usernames in addition to this one?

Turk - I don't have any personal beef with you, but I know there are guys on this forum who feel otherwise. If you're now a mod on HR, I suggest you do your best to stay fair and balanced if you want to keep visiting on this board. Otherwise, I'm betting you'll see some retaliation from our own mods.
Uh no. He isn't called Teflon Turk around here for nothing.

WildTurk said:
What I said was true. You guys obsess over what IRONBIRD says. He is in your heads.

What are you calling me a cock sucking little twit for? Would you say that to my face if we were alone together? I bet you talked to your son like that aswell.

@smalls103 Was right
Turk just banned me on HR. I lasted a few days longer than I thought I would.. :)

Turk just banned me on HR. I lasted a few days longer than I thought I would.. :)
The lone wolf is the new sheriff in town and he’s gunning for GIApet.
smosh-cop.gif

Yeah I got banned too with the explination: do I even have to tell you. Until Sept 24 lol.

And yes you do, I posted nothing out of the ordinary over there in the cesspool so he's I do please and thank you @WildTurk

That's a joke. That pansy turk will ban everyone who speaks anything rational
Exactly what he did. MSU and I had a very good discussion about Kasak and Teemer. Neither of were out of the way with each other and others got into the discussion as well. Turk gave me the ax anyway and deleted the posts to get rid of the proof that he's only there to mod to suppress PSU fans from speaking.

Exactly what he did. MSU and I had a very good discussion about Kasak and Teemer. Neither of were out of the way with each other and others got into the discussion as well. Turk gave me the ax anyway and deleted the posts to get rid of the proof that he's only there to mod to suppress PSU fans from speaking.
Teemer better pack a lunch.

Next: complaints about being banned from Snake Island.

It's completely overrun with snakes, estimated 1 per square meter, and was abandoned by humans a long time ago. The only structure is a lighthouse, or beacon if you prefer, crawling with snakes. But for some reason enough people want to go there that patrols keep people out.

I have no idea why that metaphor came to mind.

Reactions: Split shot
Teemer likes to wrestle from space. I wonder how that will go over in Iowa City.

200w.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he somewhat adopts the Brands style. His current style is all Zeke (much like Figueroa's). In HS he preferred shooting from space because of his quickness, but wrestled a lot from closer in and was comfortable there. PSU was one of his finalists when he committed to ASU, and Cael doesn't tend to go hard after guys who perpetually retreat.

But I don't expect him to wash all the Zeke off him by March, let alone before the dual.

Teemer better pack a lunch.
I just hope MSU got to read my posts to him and why I don't put much stock in his assessments before Turk nuked it all. Last season, MSU had Kasak R12 and even said he was being generous. He also said Kasak would only give PSU 3 points in its quest for the scoring record. On the otherhand, I and others here had Kasak as our Darkhorse of the tournament. I had Kasak in the finals to be exact. So yeah, MSU not exactly that sharp when he comes to predictions. Pretty sure he was the one telling me I was an idiot when I started saying early that Messenbrink would be a Finalist..

WildTurk said:

@smalls103 Was right
language please

I just hope MSU got to read my posts to him and why I don't put much stock in his assessments before Turk nuked it all. Last season, MSU had Kasak R12 and even said he was being generous. He also said Kasak would only give PSU 3 points in its quest for the scoring record. On the otherhand, I and others here had Kasak as our Darkhorse of the tournament. I had Kasak in the finals to be exact. So yeah, MSU not exactly that sharp when he comes to predictions. Pretty sure he was the one telling me I was an idiot when I started saying early that Messenbrink would be a Finalist..
Hard as he tries, MSU158 will never be a made man there because he isn't Full Blooded Hawk.

images

Axed for having a wrestling discussion on a wrestling board… maybe a bit of an overreaction on Turks part.

I can never tell if the HR goofs are truly as stupid as they appear when discussing Penn State wrestling or if their hatred of all things blue and white causes permanent brain freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT