ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

The juice was loose!

Metcalf would've beat Zain in college. He could squeeze bigger watermelons aswell.

Also, I heard it was a 107° Fever. Not sure how he was even alive that match.

The juice was loose!

Metcalf would've beat Zain in college. He could squeeze bigger watermelons aswell.

That's your best troll job? Must not have had your fat Stollhouse cookies today...

Reactions: District four
The juice was loose!

Weird how similar minds think alike..
Used to be another poster "up in this bitch" that posted similar accusations of PED's..
IronBird's love child is Turk?

Weird how similar minds think alike..
Used to be another poster "up in this bitch" that posted similar accusations of PED's..
IronBird's love child is Turk?
Who said anything about Peds? IronBird and I have completely different posting styles. It's been that way for as long as I remember.

Reactions: vhsalum
Iowa wrestling is always fair game for trash talk on this message board, but I'm pretty hesitant to drag Metcalf into the landfill. Anyone who knows anything about him will vouch that he's a really good guy - someone you would probably want to see your daughter hanging around with if he's not already married. Plus, he's turned into a good college coach and had enough sense to move to a program with potential. The results are already showing.

Twooooo birds of a feather?
They are polar opposites.

Awkward Season 2 GIF by The Office

Riddler beat Lee
Desanto beat RBY
Kemerer beat Starocci
Cass beat Kerk

GIA talked
Tom looked intense
Cael coached
0 titles from the GIAs
9 titles from the PSU guys
but GIAs still come here to talk like their staff has something for Cael

Bull will have a better career than Joseph
Murin beat Van Ness
Rathjen beat Kasak
GIAs never learn. It’s like they’re making fun of themselves.

Riddler beat Lee
Desanto beat RBY
Kemerer beat Starocci
Cass beat Kerk

GIA talked
Tom looked intense
Cael coached
0 titles from the GIAs
9 titles from the PSU guys
but GIAs still come here to talk like their staff has something for Cael

Bull will have a better career than Joseph
Murin beat Van Ness
Rathjen beat Kasak
GIAs never learn. It’s like they’re making fun of themselves.
They aren't serious there, are they? I thought GIA was a satire site.

This time of year sucks, you can't even go to the cesspool for a good laugh but once a day. In all honesty though, atleast for now, the OSU board is almost exactly like ours, smart down to earth people that you can have a conversation with. I'm sure once the season ramps up they have their special people TWOOOO!

Reactions: Ski
There’s an interesting picture of Spencer, Royce Alger and a mysterious young lady out in Paris floating out there. Can’t find a way to post it, but the mind wanders with speculation.

Definitely not his sister and don’t think it’s his girlfriend - I’ll let you make the call. Looks like it may come from Royce Alger’s Twitter, but I can’t copy it.
You can copy it if you display it on your computer screen and then use an image snipping tool.

There’s an interesting picture of Spencer, Royce Alger and a mysterious young lady out in Paris floating out there. Can’t find a way to post it, but the mind wanders with speculation.

Definitely not his sister and don’t think it’s his girlfriend - I’ll let you make the call. Looks like it may come from Royce Alger’s Twitter, but I can’t copy it.
You ever seen a pretty girl before? Why is that even worth mentioning?

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
User warned again for replying to WildTurk with confrontational language. Both Users have been previously warned to cease. It will not be tolerated here by either User. Take it elsewhere. Suspensions will be handed out next time it occurs.
You ever seen a pretty girl before? Why is that even worth mentioning?
Why do you feel it's any of your business why he brought it up? You want me to come over to your board and critique what you turds are discussing because I will. I thought I'd give you guys a break from my presence there since your entire program has become a shit show to fans as well as recruits but I can change my mind if you want. Just let me know...

Why do you feel it's any of your business why he brought it up? You want me to come over to your board and critique what you turds are discussing because I will. I thought I'd give you guys a break from my presence there since your entire program has become a shit show to fans as well as recruits but I can change my mind if you want. Just let me know...
Just curious, can ya'll still see the post above? I've been told I'm gonna be banned by the mods yet again... so I'm wondering if it's this post that did it or some other post.

Just curious, can ya'll still see the post above? I've been told I'm gonna be banned by the mods yet again... so I'm wondering if it's this post that did it or some other post.
Yes, with this:

User warned again for replying to WildTurk with confrontational language. Both Users have been previously warned to cease. It will not be tolerated here by either User. Take it elsewhere. Suspensions will be handed out next time it occurs.

I don't get it, unless someone flagged you for that (which would be stupid, but at least plausible).

Also, yesterday a couple of my posts got put on delay for mod approval. I don't get that either. I wound up deleting one of them and copying it into a new post, and that went thru w/o review. Go figure.

Yes, with this:

I don't get it, unless someone flagged you for that (which would be stupid, but at least plausible).

Also, yesterday a couple of my posts got put on delay for mod approval. I don't get that either. I wound up deleting one of them and copying it into a new post, and that went thru w/o review. Go figure.
Ok, thank you. Guess I better spend my time on the Hawk board for awhile. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT