ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

If you say so

It Zings sometimes. That's why I get the push back. You guys would never admit it though and that's ok.
Looking for the high ground...
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Is he angry at Cael or angry at TnT?
Good question. I believe Gable appreciates Cael and the program he has built in central PA. However, I also believe his Hawkeye yellow and dark glasses occasionally skew his visual perception and he wonders around his farm asking himself, how do they score so many points while stalling like that?

Good question. I believe Gable appreciates Cael and the program he has built in central PA. However, I also believe his Hawkeye yellow and dark glasses occasionally skew his visual perception and he wonders around his farm asking himself, how do they score so many points while stalling like that?
I believe Cael appreciates Gable and what he accomplished aswell. Legendary

The other thing he might wonder about is how do PSU wrestlers get stalling points on their opponents without pushing them out of bounds?

Ahh, Iowa is the pig capital of America. Who doesn't love a good pig?

I definitely do. Went to highschool with them. Lookers yes, wrestlers no. Their sister was even prettier.
How many hot girls from previous generations are kicking themselves for growing up before you could pretty much print money with the skilled use of social media to build your brand? No need to get “discovered” in a shopping mall like Phoebe Cates and shit.

Phoebe Cates could have racked up millions of followers with one thirst trap bikini try on haul or whatnot.

And the sky’s the limit if you’re shameless like the Jenners and Khardashians

• Wow
Reactions: hlstone
Secretariat was like Zain not just much better but way better in his prime no horse then or not would ever touch him no juice just plenty of HEART!

Reactions: AgSurfer
Year Derby/Preakness winner Belmont Finish Belmont winner
2023 Spencer Lee 6th Patrick Glory
2012 I'll Have Another Did Not Start Union Rags
2008 Big Brown Did Not Finish Da' Tara
2004 Smarty Jones 2nd Birdstone
2003 Funny Cide 3rd Empire Maker
2002 War Emblem 8th Sarava
1999 Charismatic 3rd Lemon Drop Kid
1998 Real Quiet 2nd Victory Gallop
1997 Silver Charm 2nd Touch Gold
1989 Sunday Silence 2nd Easy Goer
1987 Alysheba 4th Bet Twice
1981 Pleasant Colony 3rd Summing
1979 Spectacular Bid 3rd Coastal
1971 Canonero II 4th Pass Catcher
1969 Majestic Prince 2nd Arts and Letters
1968 Forward Pass* 2nd Stage Door Johnny
1966 Kauai King 4th Amberoid
1964 Northern Dancer 3rd Quadrangle
1961 Carry Back 7th Sherluck
1958 Tim Tam 2nd Cavan
1944 Pensive 2nd Bounding Home
1936 Bold Venture Did Not Start Granville
1932 Burgoo King Did Not Start Faireno
FIFY

Secretariat was like Zain not just much better but way better in his prime no horse then or not would ever touch him no juice just plenty of HEART!
The juice was loose!
Of all of our GOATs (DT, Ed, Bo, Nolf, Carter, and AB) I actually felt the most confident of a guaranteed victory with Zain for 2-3 years straight. It took a 102 degree fever (rumored) just to make things interesting for once.
Metcalf would've beat Zain in college. He could squeeze bigger watermelons aswell.

Also, I heard it was a 107° Fever. Not sure how he was even alive that match.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT