ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

what about carbonara?
Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

You guys can crack all the jokes you want, but that is impressive. For a state with such a small population to blow everyone else out of the water, just shows how much the people of Iowa love their wrestling and the Wrestlers.
Of course it's impressive, but don't tell the Hawk fans that! 🤫

Reactions: lookleft goright
That's one way to twist it. How about, congrats to Iowa for having a fanbase that actually shows up and supports their team?

-ANF
As a fan of a college football team whose fan attendance performance always outpaces the team's competitive performance, I think I am qualified to say...

who gives a shit.

I'm definitely not going to other team's message boards searching pats on the back because of fan attendance.

Interesting stat. This means that if you assume the average attendance number, almost 15,000 Iowa fans were present in person to see their Hawks get demolished 29-6 by a vastly superior Penn State team.
Their attendance is based on tickets sold...I don't give a shit what Turk tells us. Ticket sales are the name of the game but if you watch all the matches like I do, you'll see they don't fill the place up but once or twice a year..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT