ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

You will likely meet your maker before Penn State passes Iowa in titles. So there is that pill to swallow. Your 5 daughters may see it happen though.
I like my chances. But who knows? I may meet my maker before we even get one more.
But...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

The math is not in your favor but you could make it to 110 if you make some lifestyle changes
I sincerely hope you didn't know that TF is fighting a battle with cancer caused by exposure to AO while serving in Nam. His lifestyle was pretty much changed in the Navy.

If you were aware of Tull's past, I'm not sure you can stoop any lower than what you just did.

Not sticking up for @WildTurk but i didnt know either, i thought he was referring to a convo we had on here about meds compared to lifestyle.

Further more not knowing you personally makes it harder to remember, who has what and who said what not.

Sorry to hear that by the way.

Not sticking up for @WildTurk but i didnt know either, i thought he was referring to a convo we had on here about meds compared to lifestyle.

Further more not knowing you personally makes it harder to remember, who has what and who said what not.

Sorry to hear that by the way.
well now meds and lifestyle combined is how I live now and just keep rolling day by day am feeling well my tumor has shrunk and must say I am feeling pretty good!

Which would be a bigger dumpster fire over there?
- Spencer wins gold and Bassett chooses PSU.
- RBY wins gold and Bassett chooses PSU.
- Micic wins gold and Bassett chooses Not Iowa.
- Spencer wins gold, Bassett chooses OKST, and @johnstownsteel points out "Gilman effect" > "Spencer Lee effect."
The last one for obvious reasons

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT